[closed]Does Mario get cut after next year if he doesn't pick it u

No. Perhaps traded if a team is willing to eat the salary. Hopefully he picks it up now that the wrist is healed. I wouldn't cut or trade him. Under-performance is pandemic on this defense. I think everyone (except some LB's and DB's) get another year--with a different DC.

I know, too early to talk like this, but how long does a guy with a contract like that get ?

I really hope he returns to form etc...but I can't help but wonder, how long can he be this bad and

keep his job ?

Here we go, the flood gates have opened for the Mario posts.

I will actually provide a serious answer. No

Williams was given a ridiculous amount of guaranteed money. For the Bills to cut him in the next 3 years or more would be completely insane financially, and will not happen. We have basically already paid him, nothing to save by cutting him. The only way they could dump him in the short term would be a trade, which would be very difficult and we would still lose big time financially.

The guy has played 7 games with an injury, and even with all this hype he has still outproduced the Bills equivalent position on this team last year. Overreaction is the word of the day.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Everyone was head over heels for Super Mario this offseason. Now, people are thinkign about cutting him 8 games into his Bills career. Awesome.

A little crazy. I guess people are worried he never improves. I think the wrist + new DC = super Mario!

Here we go, the flood gates have opened for the Mario posts.

I will actually provide a serious answer. No

Williams was given a ridiculous amount of guaranteed money. For the Bills to cut him in the next 3 years or more would be completely insane financially, and will not happen. We have basically already paid him, nothing to save by cutting him. The only way they could dump him in the short term would be a trade, which would be very difficult and we would still lose big time financially.

The guy has played 7 games with an injury, and even with all this hype he has still outproduced the Bills equivalent position on this team last year. Overreaction is the word of the day.

IRONY at its finest: Overreaction is the word of the day.

Your opinion is your own, your estrogen filled tirade was a little much.

If you consider that a "tirade", I am concerned for your mental well being and suggest you promptly seek help. Either that or you once again don't understand the meaning of the word.

I'm sorry to have upset your delicate sensibilities, perhaps you shouldn't ask questions when you can't handle the answers.

Edited by Turbosrrgood