Here we go! Another big city wants an NFL team.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't the Bills just sell all of their DEC home games. It's not like anyone in Buffalo wants to go.

PTR

I know you are probably just joking but I think it's a fallacy. "If you built it they will come".

I think many have been waiting for them to build it. I personally love the December games when the Bills are good.

Love the atmosphere. Love the snow. Absolutely LOVE the home field advantage!!!!

(but when we suck, I would rather be home with warm toes and cold beer) :beer:

Is this true for the most of us? Or do you stay away from all of the Cold December games???

Go BIlls.

Edited by Cville Bills

The Buffalo Bills are not moving to London, England people. For crying out loud, please stop with these "the sky is falling" "the Bills are leaving" threads. They are not going anywhere. If anyone has the least shred of actual proof and not speculation about the Bills planning to move somewhere, then please submit it. Until then they are and remain the BUFFALO Bills.

I use my own monopoly piece.....items previously used: condom (wrapped), free drink chip from local bar, a button from my shirt (popped off during game so it was a mid game switch), my wedding ring and a shot glass.....

Sure wedding ring was least valuable thing to you since you included it.

If the Bills move to London, will they sign Peter Griffin and change their name to the Sillynannies? They both get killed by the Patriots. Is that why Mario and Fitz did voiceovers for the show? Do the writers know something? What did Goodell tell Seth MacFarlane?

I know you are probably just joking but I think it's a fallacy. "If you built it they will come".

I think many have been waiting for them to build it. I personally love the December games when the Bills are good.

Love the atmosphere. Love the snow. Absolutely LOVE the home field advantage!!!!

Is this true for the most of us? Or do you stay away from all of the Cold December games??

Go BIlls.

I go to one December bills game a year. Sometimes it's late November or early January like this year but regardless I go to one December type atmosphere game a year and I live in Plattsburgh ny which is about 6 hours away, just because I love that atmosphere. I go with my girlfriend and her family and its always fun tailgating in the snow and drinking a few more than usual to keep warm. However it def would be a lot more fun if they were meaning full games lol.

Sounds like the death-rattle of the NFL to me. We're all so worried about China takin' over, but what's a couple of lead-laced toys and some sh*tty drywall compared to Simon Cowell, Nigel Lythgoe, Piers Morgan, and that @ssh#le from Hell's Kitchen?

We had a good run, gentlemen. but, it looks like we're back to being Her Majesty's colonial b*tches.

Is this true for the most of us? Or do you stay away from all of the Cold December games???

Go BIlls.

I'll go to any Bills game in any weather. I'd be at a lot more if I wasn't 500 miles away. I've sat through blizzards, sleet, rain, hail, gales and sub-zero temps. I shoveled snow out of RWS in '94 when I was unemployed just so I could earn a ticket to the AFC championship game vs the Cheifs. (Ralph paid us AND gave us all tickets..because he's CHEAP.) But even in that game Bills fans couldn't sell it out without ch.2 buying up the last seats. You'll never convince me that a fan base that won't buy a ticket to a conference final can call themselves the "greatest fans."

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Ladies and gentlemen...the NFL's GREATEST fans.

PTR

Or maybe in your case....the NFL's DUMBEST fans??? When you keep going to game after game after game when they obviously don't give back much to their fanbase.

And BTW, don't blame me, I have season tickets, and actually live further away from RWS than you do. However, your constant whining about this, when the Bills are an awfully bad run organization are annoying.

Even as a season ticket holder, I don't blame anyone, one bit, for not wanting to throw their hard earned money at these clowns.

Edited by Lv-Bills

I dont know about that but Congress should definitely revoke their anti-trust exemption.

Only MLB has a full anti-trust exemption. Based on the 2010 SCOTUS ruling, it might, in theory, even be possible for teams to negotiate their own TV and licensing deals (though highly unlikely).

Details of the NFL's "anti-trust" protections:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080213072215AAkC9VH

I use my own monopoly piece.....items previously used: condom (wrapped), free drink chip from local bar, a button from my shirt (popped off during game so it was a mid game switch), my wedding ring and a shot glass.....

you do know that everyone reads this as "previously used condom", right?... at least on first glance... i can't imagine what yer opponent may have used in that game...