Darius has a lot to Prove

Trader

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his role here is......Who knows in Wanny's scheme. In a normal 4-3 it would be to plug the run and eat up the O-lineman to free up blitzes and LB's. Here, it's like "stand around and see what happens."

Actually, in the Wannstedt D, his role is "fit the gap, execute, and see what happens."

Does anyone know if he went home during the bye week?

Maybe having some time with friends and family will help with the grieving process. I don't have a brother but could only imagine losing my mother/father or one of my sisters and what that would do to me. I would need at least a few weeks to grieve as well as months to accept it.

That being said being away from home and not being able to help your family cope is another huge burden. I'm hoping he got to go home. I'm also hoping he comes back with some rage and takes it out on opponent's offenses! (hey I can't be Mr. Niceguy ALL the time :devil: )

I believe Dareus and Stevie Johnson went to London last week to rep New Era ( I think ). Regardless, being away from it all might have helped him.

Darius Rucker is a cool dude for a Dolphins fan.

As far as Marcell Dareus goes ... he gets a pass for the entire season, in my opinion. If I lost a family member like that, I would be a complete mess. So taking what he's gone through on a personal level into account, along with being part of an antiquated defense being run by an incompetent coaching staff - I'd say if fans should lay off of anyone, it should be Dareus.

Go Bills!

So how does the extended berevement leave work? Is it just for Pro Athletes or do Air Traffic Controllers,, Crane operators, Bus Drivers, Airline Mechanics, Pilots, Homeland Security people, Navy Seals, and Middle Managers get cut slack too?

• 3 weeks later...

Darius Rucker is a cool dude for a Dolphins fan.

As far as Marcell Dareus goes ... he gets a pass for the entire season, in my opinion. If I lost a family member like that, I would be a complete mess. So taking what he's gone through on a personal level into account, along with being part of an antiquated defense being run by an incompetent coaching staff - I'd say if fans should lay off of anyone, it should be Dareus.

Go Bills!

Agreed

Dareus was, and still is, the correct pick there.

Id rather be the Bills than the Jacksonville Jaguars who traded up to pick Blaine Gabbert at 10 and have JJ Watt go 11th. That will always be a "Could've Should've" for their fans. (If the Jags had fans)

Edited by DrDareustein