Darius has a lot to Prove

Trader

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who spend their time online picking on other peoples spelling and grammar show they really have nothing substantial to add to the conversation. They just are insecure and trying to boost their own fragile egos. This is not about English Class, this is about Sports. We are know who the poster was talking about. GRAMMAR TROLLS begone!

No one on our line is playing well, at the moment. Dareus has potential, but hes probably going to end up in the average category is he stays on the Bills.

If he goes to another team with competent players and coaching staff, he could be a pro bowler.

Kyle wlliams is playing very well. Kyle Moore is showing up and Mario is streaky but decent. Ii think 99 needs a very serious off season conditioning program and the realization that NFL success takes more dedication, work ethic and 12 month training than just relying on god given abilities for a short college season.

Kyle wlliams is playing very well. Kyle Moore is showing up and Mario is streaky but decent. Ii think 99 needs a very serious off season conditioning program and the realization that NFL success takes more dedication, work ethic and 12 month training than just relying on god given abilities for a short college season.

Agreed. Imagine what Kyle could do if Dareus was playing at his full potential. Williams has continued to make some awesome plays this year. He is one of the premier tackles and could be the best with Dareus playing better.

Anybody remember Nix's reaction when Denver passed on Dareus? It was a wink & nod as if to indicate Denver made a mistake & the Bills got their guy. Thank goodness Denver passed on him, or we would probably be stuck with that Von guy!

f

man he was a monster yesterday. 3 sacks and like ten pressures. Rivers was looking around like "uh, can someone please help me"

People who spend their time online picking on other peoples spelling and grammar show they really have nothing substantial to add to the conversation. They just are insecure and trying to boost their own fragile egos. This is not about English Class, this is about Sports. We are know who the poster was talking about. GRAMMAR TROLLS begone!

I think you meant to say "we all know who the poster was talking about."

f

man he was a monster yesterday. 3 sacks and like ten pressures. Rivers was looking around like "uh, can someone please help me"

Oh man...you got that right! The guy is a beast! Watching him made me travel back in time to the "11 draft, wishing our picks would have been flip flopped with Denver, especially in lieu of all the controversy this year with Dareus. I hope the guy can someday live up to his billing.

It's a moot point but FWIW, my recollection is that a lot more people here wanted Dareus than Von Miller because they were convinced that Miller was another Maybin, just like they were convinced that Bruce Irvin was another Maybin.

I'm sure our staff could have made Miller another Maybin. :lol:

im sure its been said...but its like comparing Aldon smith or von Spiller Production to Dareus .... too totally different positions and expectations....

Dareus is a space eater, and his job mostly revolves around occupying space... last year it was more about attacking and he was stunning....

Right now this is a Tecmo Bowl defense ...its the same formation just gotta hope that we guess right

Yeah, Dareus has played well in the last two games.

Apparently he'd been playing with a bit of a bum shoulder and a nagging hamstring.

This is true. Guy's been playing hurt, but says nothing. Love Dareus. I love the way our D Line and O Line guys are getting healthy at exactly the right time. Time to run the table to 10 - 6 boys !!! Billieve it!