It took them 7 games, but THEY DID IT!! Worst D in NFL

San-O

Buffalo Bills ranked 32 out of 32 in points per gane at 32.4.

I thought I heard someone say that Gailey stated "the defense is fine", however I had not heard that myself.

31 in yards / game.

32 in rushing yards / game.

32 in avg yards / rush at 6.0 The next worst team is 5.1.

I wonder what the cap hit would be for M. Williams. They simply can't pay that guy whatever he is making for doing nothing.

Where is Buddy Nix, and what the heck does he have to say for this mess that took three years to create?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&statisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2012&seasonType=REG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they've got the worst D in the league after 3 years of rebuilding, again. Obviously they have issues all over the place. They can't use the injury excuse.

Where do you start?

I start cutting/releasing some guys. You don't perform, see ya later.

Well they've got the worst D in the league after 3 years of rebuilding, again. Obviously they have issues all over the place. They can't use the injury excuse.

Where do you start?

Let me guess, you'd start by cutting Mario Williams?

Where do you start?

Alright great plan. Now who are you going to bring in thats better?

Youre mad at Buddy Nix for going out and getting the best defensive player in FA,. The one everyone on this board wanted? Youre mad at him for taking a DT in the top 5. You're mad at him for rebuilding the lines?

I am amazed at the talent that was brought here in the past 3 years. I wont blame Buddy Nix for whats happening with this team. I cant. Cutting and releasing guys is no way to attract FAs or get better

How many years they sign him for and how much?

If we cut him this board would call the FO incompetent. Great plan.

Buffalo Bills ranked 32 out of 32 in points per gane at 32.4.

I thought I heard someone say that Gailey stated "the defense is fine", however I had not heard that myself.

31 in yards / game.

32 in rushing yards / game.

32 in avg yards / rush at 6.0 The next worst team is 5.1.

I wonder what the cap hit would be for M. Williams. They simply can't pay that guy whatever he is making for doing nothing.

Where is Buddy Nix, and what the heck does he have to say for this mess that took three years to create?

http://www.nfl.com/s...&seasonType=REG

Well at least we are almost tied with #2 Pittsburg for the least amount of penalties !! Got to find the silver lining somewhere ...

Alright great plan. Now who are you going to bring in thats better?

Youre mad at Buddy Nix for going out and getting the best defensive player in FA,. The one everyone on this board wanted? Youre mad at him for taking a DT in the top 5. You're mad at him for rebuilding the lines?

I am amazed at the talent that was brought here in the past 3 years. I wont blame Buddy Nix for whats happening with this team. I cant. Cutting and releasing guys is no way to attract FAs or get better

If we cut him this board would call the FO incompetent. Great plan.

Then fire Gailey and Wanny and start over with new coaches, these guys can't get it done.

Then fire Gailey and Wanny and start over with new coaches, these guys can't get it done.

Ahh yes wash rinse and repeat. Fewell and Gilbride are terrible coaches right? Those super bowl rings suck right? Im pissed too this team should be sooooo much better. I want to see Gailey turn this around and I want to see improvement, I dont like the idea of starting over. It hasnt worked lately for us and i dont know who we will bring in thats better. Cowher isnt coming here

Where do you start?

To be fair, this is year 1 rebuilding the D, again.

For over a decade everyone is complaining about the talent on the roster, yet the team changes coaches, GM's and still keeps losing.

Its not the players, its the coaches, the schemes, the GM. The Bills continue to hire cheap cast offs that no other team would even consider hiring, then this team promotes them and gives them a bunch of money

C'mon guys, Gailey was fired as OC at KC so suddenly he is head coaching material? Buddy Nix retires as chief scout so suddenly he is GM material? You get what you pay for in this life!

Think about one point for a sec, gailey / nix came in 2010 and changed 8 nobody's on the roster from the Jauron era and yet the team went 4-12., it got worse Jauron at least got them to 7-9 for 3 years So far Gailey is much worse then Jauron. :sick:

This failure will not stop until the fans make a stand and say they are not going to buy into a sub par product....then the Bills draft a rookie QB and the stands are filled again ( RW laughing all the way to the bank)

For over a decade everyone is complaining about the talent on the roster, yet the team changes coaches, GM's and still keeps losing.

Its not the players, its the coaches, the schemes, the GM. The Bills continue to hire cheap cast offs that no other team would even consider hiring, then this team promotes them and gives them a bunch of money

C'mon guys, Gailey was fired as OC at KC so suddenly he is head coaching material? Buddy Nix retires as chief scout so suddenly he is GM material? You get what you pay for in this life!

Think about one point for a sec, gailey / nix came in 2010 and changed 8 nobody's on the roster from the Jauron era and yet the team went 4-12., it got worse Jauron at least got them to 7-9 for 3 years So far Gailey is much worse then Jauron. :sick:

This failure will not stop until the fans make a stand and say they are not going to buy into a sub par product....then the Bills draft a rookie QB and the stands are filled again ( RW laughing all the way to the bank)

I definitely see your point. Just remember tho, no one really wants to come to buffalo.

We really need a no non-sense hc imo. Chan and wanny aren't going to cut it as long as they're here.

If we need to start over with coaching, I'm all for it. But we need kick ass coachings that also know how to develope players. Buffalo seriously lacks player developement. But I think the talent is there.

So which is it genius? Cut the players or fire the coaches? Or both? Who replaces them now, mid-season? Come on, you seem full of answers and insight. Or at least full of something.

Let's all just calm down a bit, draw a deep breath and understand that NOTHING is going to change as long as RW is the team's owner. Yes, we all owe RW a debt of gratitude for getting the team on its feet in the early innings, for keeping the team in Buffalo, etc. Times have changed, RW hasn't in terms of the Bills; it's not 1970 any longer. So, Bills fans, have a seat, wait for it...new ownership is on the horizon and rearranging the deck chairs may occupy your minds, but there will be no substantive change until the ownership mantle passes to someone else.