Jets Dolphins Game

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fins are for real guys...makes me sick that the Jets clobbered us and the Fins are now dominating this game. I've seen some strong special teams, blitzes and solid coverage.

Any given Sunday.

Have to watch several weeksof a team to get a meaningful read on them. Jets were expected to be bipolar and they have been so far. Because of that its hard to judge any team against them.

Another sack for Fins...nice blitz packages. Sanchez looks weak. He needs to play the Bills soon for confidence boost.

Any given Sunday.

Have to watch several weeksof a team to get a meaningful read on them. Jets were expected to be bipolar and they have been so far. Because of that its hard to judge any team against them.

Tannehill hurts knee..Moore comes in and plays well. Defense seems solid. We'll see how this plays out second half.

Wow- ref took 6 pts away on that.

Any given Sunday.

Yep, Besides needing several games to evaluate a team, teams are also up and down.

However at this early juncture, it looks like Miami has an argument that they've surpassed both the Jets and the Bills on the divisional ladder.

Crap. Worst team in the division again?!?!?!? :wallbash: I think the Jets are headed for an implosion. Although I wouldn't mind having a top 5 pick so that we can get Te'o. (I can't think there will be a QB left worth taking when we pick). Take one in the 2nd.

Love watching the Jets get embarrassed after talking smack all week. Two blocked kicks, an onside kick recovered by miami. No offense at all for the Jets and the Dolphins are up by 20 with their backup QB

Has Maybin knocked Bush out of the game yet?