Hire Eric Mangini now ...

merlin

Nobody gets 4 years of futility.

Gary Kubiak took the reigns in Houston in 2006 and didn't get it done until 2011. Not that' I'm suggesting we give Chan 5 years to get it right, but after 2010 everyone but the owner wanted Kubiak out. I imagine Bills fans would be delighted if we could get him now.

Gary Kubiak took the reigns in Houston in 2006 and didn't get it done until 2011. Not that' I'm suggesting we give Chan 5 years to get it right, but after 2010 everyone but the owner wanted Kubiak out. I imagine Bills fans would be delighted if we could get him now.

Nix & friends tore down a perennial 7-9 team, and look at what they've produced? Nothing. Lost in this is a lot of the valued starters & depth on this team right now, are leftovers from the DJ regime. Talk about adding insult to injury. The craziness to let these clowns have 2 more years is the sign of a fanbase, that would simply be content to get to medicore. Sad.

Maybe they should have gave Dick ball a couple of more years. I believe their was more upside with that regime. Boring as it was, he to could have eventually "adjusted" Too bad he just didn't hire Gailey (aka Mega Mind) to be his OC.

6-10

8-8

8-8

9-7

6-10

10-6

I can't answer this, but have his teams ever reeled off 7 losses in a row? Beyond the 6-10 colapse I'd say his record looks decent. He took over a 2-14 team and has a record above .500.

Would the Bills FO ever consider bring in Eric Mangini as a "defensive consultant"? Maybe he could talk "X's and O's" with Wanny, and figure out some way to get some production out of this unit. At this point, it sure couldn't hurt!

Like some others have stated, what's with all this Mangini talk? I have not examined his defensive record/resume but my sense is he's nothing special. Can the OP make a more convincing argument citing defensive statistics during his tenure as both DC and head coach? Otherwise, I'm not buying it.

One other point I want to make is I don't think there is a DC out there who could be dominant if the D is playing soft. Now is it the DC's responsibility to insure accountability and tough play? Yes, but he can only influence it to an extent. I am starting to wonder if Wanny is the root of the problem or if the p*ssies playing soft on defense are the root.

6-10

8-8

8-8

9-7

6-10

10-6

I can't answer this, but have his teams ever reeled off 7 losses in a row? Beyond the 6-10 colapse I'd say his record looks decent. He took over a 2-14 team and has a record above .500.

I qualified the statement. I'm not saying that Gaily should get as much rope as Kubiak did, or that he's made the incremental progress. Just citing an example of a guy that needed the extra years to get it running right.

Would the Bills FO ever consider bring in Eric Mangini as a "defensive consultant"? Maybe he could talk "X's and O's" with Wanny, and figure out some way to get some production out of this unit. At this point, it sure couldn't hurt!

:thumbsup:

We should FIRE Wanny then hire Mangini as DC. Chan & Buddy are going to get themselves fired by not taking care of this matter along with the fact that we still don't have a viable QB on the team.

:beer::thumbsup: