So - that sucked. And the Sabres aren't here

Ok, no hockey to tide me over till March (which is the only time I watch any sports except for NHL and NFL - college basketball).

Yesterday sucked, but it proved one thing. We would eventually have had to meet Pittsburgh in the playoffs. (That's if we could beat San Diego, which I doubt). We couldn't beat the team trainers yesterday, how in the hell could we beat the full starting lineup.

Anyway, I'm pissed right now. Really f-cking pissed. Don't get me wrong. I am just choosing to keep it all bottled in. It's better that way.

Not to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Lindell would cost us a game this year. And he did.

I get it: we lost by 5, not three. But if we are up by 4 at that point, and not 1 on a turnover, DIFFERENT GAME.

Oh, and I hope the Jets lose is the most embarrasing fashion possilby. I don't know what that is, I just hop they do. I hate the Jets and their fans.

Ok, off to kill 9 months of time... waiting... waiting...

I hate.

Ok, no hockey to tide me over till March (which is the only time I watch any sports except for NHL and NFL - college basketball).

Yesterday sucked, but it proved one thing. We would eventually have had to meet Pittsburgh in the playoffs. (That's if we could beat San Diego, which I doubt). We couldn't beat the team trainers yesterday, how in the hell could we beat the full starting lineup.

Anyway, I'm pissed right now. Really f-cking pissed. Don't get me wrong. I am just choosing to keep it all bottled in. It's better that way.

Not to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Lindell would cost us a game this year. And he did.

I get it: we lost by 5, not three. But if we are up by 4 at that point, and not 1 on a turnover, DIFFERENT GAME.

Oh, and I hope the Jets lose is the most embarrasing fashion possilby. I don't know what that is, I just hop they do. I hate the Jets and their fans.

I hate.

190537[/snapback]

I told you clowns two weeks ago that if the D/ST didn't create a short field for Bledsuck we were doomed. You and a bunch of other guys came on here and blasted me for stating the obvious.

I am awaiting your apology.

I hate.

190537[/snapback]

It is OK to hate. Don't believe what R.Rich says, he's married to a stiller! You must let the hate out though. Hanging on to hate and bottling up your emotions can lead to impacted colons and you don't want one of those. Let out the hate Stojan...let it out!

I told you clowns two weeks ago that if the D/ST didn't create a short field for Bledsuck we were doomed.  You and a bunch of other guys came on here and blasted me for stating the obvious.

I am awaiting your apology.

190543[/snapback]

Apology for what? Pointing out you were stating the obvious?

190537[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. Can anyone say "David Nugent"? That missed FG was unacceptable - and I knew we were doomed at that point.

190537[/snapback]

The Jets have been backing into the playoffs since week 6. They rode the 5-0 start and were really lucky to make it. The way they're playing right now, I'd be real surprised to see them make a game of it against San Diego.

Besides, I see too much Jets every week. I'm with you, stevestojan.

yeah... can't wait for baseball... the brewers should do good this year.. :P

Last Year, the Yankees payroll was $182,835,513. This year, it will be over $205 million.

The luxury tax they have to pay for last season IS MORE that the Devil Rays or Brewers ENTIRE payroll.

Yeah, must be fun being a Yanks fan.

have fun... ;)

I went to the Amerks game last week at HSBC. $125 for 8 tickets and parking. The tickets included a hot dog, popcorn, and pop. It was an OK game, although offensive talent is lacking. Still, not a bad deal when considering $125 would get me only 2 Sabre tickets.

6 weeks until Nascar too

yeah... can't wait for baseball... the brewers should do good this year.. :P

Last Year, the Yankees payroll was $182,835,513. This year, it will be over $205 million.

The luxury tax they have to pay for last season IS MORE that the Devil Rays or Brewers ENTIRE payroll.

Yeah, must be fun being a Yanks fan.

have fun... ;)

190716[/snapback]

I don't feel bad for the Brewers considering the owner is the Commish of baseball. If good old Bud Selig wants to make some money for his team perhaps he should have fielded a competitive team prior to building that new stadium.

And the Drays have a great young ball club.

If you don't like the Yanks it's fine, many folks don't. But, attendance across the board for MLB has been increasing by an average of 13-15% per year since the strike of 1994. And it will continue this trend this year.

It may not be run as well as football in some ways, but it's being run a heck of a lot better than hockey.

stevestojan Posted Today, 12:34 PM

yeah... can't wait for baseball... the brewers should do good this year..

Well if baseball is'nt going to help, there is always college basketball. "Lost" will be back on again this week. Even though the Bills are not playing, it's always fun to watch the playoffs. Then you got the Super Bowl, if you don't care who is playing you can watch the funny commercials. There is always new DVD's coming out every week. You can start counting the days to free agency & the draft. You can look forward to the summer movies, which there will be lots of big ones.

Just some helpful ways to pass the time Steve.

Well if baseball is'nt going to help, there is always college basketball. "Lost" will be back on again this week. Even though the Bills are not playing, it's always fun to watch the playoffs. Then you got the Super Bowl, if you don't care who is playing you can watch the funny commercials. There is always new DVD's coming out every week. You can start counting the days to free agency & the draft. You can look forward to the summer movies, which there will be lots of big ones.

190889[/snapback]

Thanks Mark! :)

I found out at XMas that both of my grandparents on my dad's side (88 and 86) watch and are hooked on LOST.

They also said Alias is a good show, and I should watch that... We'll see. :)

stevestojan Posted Today, 01:28 PM

QUOTE(MarkVaderr50 @ Jan 3 2005, 01:26 PM)

Thanks Mark! 

I found out at XMas that both of my grandparents on my dad's side (88 and 86) watch and are hooked on LOST.

They also said Alias is a good show, and I should watch that... We'll see. 

Alias is a good show, however I reccomend that you rent or Netflix the 1st 3 seasons on DVD, otherwise you will not have a full understanding of what is going on. If that's too much to do I understand, just some helpful advice. It is much better if you know the entire history of Alias before getting into it right now.

Also I find the summer movies are the best thing to get into and they make the offseason of football go by much faster, once you hit August it's already preseason.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You HAD to put Sabres in your post.

I MISS the Sabres!!! This is TOTALLY HORRIBLE..!

NHLPA, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN... :)

Remember the Game 7 against Ottawa, when we FINALLY broke through the 1st round?? Miro was the HERO at the faceoff circle!!!!

Remember when Geoff Sanderson flew on the ice, belly down, and poked the puck past Cujo in the Stanley Cup Playoffs?

Remember the 1-0 MARATHON thriller against New Jersey? (to 2AM CNN ticker watcher, BABY!!)

Remember the OT goal in Game 1 against Dallas?

THESE SABRES HIGHLIGHTS are PRICELESS.

I miss you, Patty L... Life sucks.