Let's face it, it will be 13 years of missing the playoffs

I cried as well. I was in 3rd grade. I'm 21 years old now.

This season isn't completely lost though. The bye is coming at a perfect time and this is what needs to happen:

1) Fire Wanny. Either promote or bring in a low-budget guy with some Perry Fewell-like fire. I occasionally go to Giants training camp (I live in Albany) and this guy was a phenomenal coach. We have the talent, we just need the motivation and some different schemes. Maybe we could possibly dial up a blitz on 3rd down???

2) Bench Aaron Williams or Move him to Free Safety. Ron Brooks should be healthy and McKelvin can't possibly be that much worse.

3) Get TJax involved in the wildcat. Imagine Fred, CJ and TJax all in the backfield! Wow. Even though our offense isn't the problem, it would be fun to watch.

4) Switch around our D-Line. Let Carrington get in on the action, I like the guy alot and he's a playmaker. Kelsey has been a solid pass rusher. Merriman should be in on 3rd and longs.

We're 3-4 guys. After the Houston game, our schedule gets a lot easier. We need to make alot of adjustments on defense, and I trust that Chan is smart enough to see that.

Not going for the 2 point conversion???? Chan is stupid. How do you not go for the 2pt conversion???? We should have gone to overtime or lost by 2.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going for the 2 point conversion???? Chan is stupid. How do you not go for the 2pt conversion???? We should have gone to overtime or lost by 2.

It was still in the 3rd quarter. 95% of coaches aren't going to go for 2 in the 3rd quarter.

nah im not giving up on this season yet.....look at the AFC 8-8 = playoffs like it or not

How can we really beat anyone if we cant stop anyone????????

Get ready for high scoring affairs with the opposite team scoring more than us.

It was still in the 3rd quarter. 95% of coaches aren't going to go for 2 in the 3rd quarter.

I dont buy that.

I dont buy that.

You must not watch very much football then. I'm disgusted by the play of this team too, but Chan and the offense are not the problem. Even the best QB's turn the ball over, 34 points should be enough to win a game in the NFL. We need a new D-coordinator or atleast a ton of new schemes, and some BLITZ PACKAGES.

Tough loss vs. Titans and the next two games are difficult but the Bills' schedule isn't bad at all from Weeks 11-17. After New England in Week 10 the most experienced QB they will face will be Mark Sanchez in Week 17 (and ... could be Tebow instead). @ Indy Nov. 25 looks to be the toughest game to win in that stretch but you have to like those 3 home games in a row of Jacksonville, St. Louis and Seattle.

Tough loss vs. Titans and the next two games are difficult but the Bills' schedule isn't bad at all from Weeks 11-17. After New England in Week 10 the most experienced QB they will face will be Mark Sanchez in Week 17 (and ... could be Tebow instead). @ Indy Nov. 25 looks to be the toughest game to win in that stretch but you have to like those 3 home games in a row of Jacksonville, St. Louis and Seattle.

Guaranteed there will be more Seattle fans in the stands.

You must not watch very much football then. I'm disgusted by the play of this team too, but Chan and the offense are not the problem. Even the best QB's turn the ball over, 34 points should be enough to win a game in the NFL. We need a new D-coordinator or atleast a ton of new schemes, and some BLITZ PACKAGES.

Chan is part of the problem. He refuses to make a move at defensive coordenator. He will go down with Wanny. Also if , as Kelsay says, some players are going at half speed, then Chan is responsible to address it. He's the head coach and he is responsible for what happens on the entire team, not just the offense.

Chan's contract is up at the end of the season. If the Bills don't get to at least 9-7, he will not receive a contract extension. Therefore, Nix will conduct another coaching search to find a new HC. As long as that HC is not Wannstedt, Wanny will be gone at the end of the season as the new Bills HC will bring in his own set of coaches.

This was my first nfl game ever, so please excuse me Judge Albaby. What a dumb comeback about how much football I watch.....

Chan is also the problem if his players are not playing full blast each play.

nah im not giving up on this season yet.....look at the AFC 8-8 = playoffs like it or not

Do you really see 5 more wins on this schedule? Hou, NE, Seattle, NYJ are obvious losses so that means they'd have to go 5-0 against Miami (twice), Colts, Rams and Jags. That seems highly unlikely.

They are headed for 6-10.

Actually Marty would be perfect for this team right now. He stresses running and we have two great RB's. He also stresses strong defense, something we need.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's all we need is another #13 draft pick

Exactly!! The Bills aren't going to make the playoffs, so why screw up the draft positioning again with another pick from the 10-15 range?

How true this is. All of the people in denial will come to the realization when we are sitting @ 3-7 3 weeks after the bye.

I'll be one of those people. It's an abusive relationship but I love my team. Even at 3-6, I'll talk myself into a 7 game win streak. I'd rather delude myself than wallow in misery for the nest few weeks. A meaningless Bills week 17 game means more to me than a SB with other teams playing. I'm sick.

And this is different than the last few years. There is some very good talent. In a way, it makes this a lot harder to take.