Just got done interviewing a guy

He seemed like a nice enough guy, but through the window I see him in the parking lot walking out to his SUV...

...and he has about 10 anti-government bumper stickers on the back of the car.

:ph34r:

Why would someone defecate their car with bumper stickers?

He seemed like a nice enough guy, but through the window I see him in the parking lot walking out to his SUV...

In Texas I figured that'd earn him points for only having 10 anti-government bumper stickers.

If I ever come to Dallas (I will, at some point), I am going to go to the Bills bar to meet up with whoever and most importantly CGF. But, I am going to turn in a fake resume and application to wherever you work just for fun.

For what position is the better question? If its janitor, who cares?

If it's vp, then forget it.

know how i know you have political bumper stickers all over your car???

I actually don't - I think bumper stickers are lame... But it's curious to see how many people are willing to break the law because of a bumper sticker.

(I do have a small Buffalo Bills window cling on my rear window... Is that lame? :D )

I actually don't - I think bumper stickers are lame... But it's curious to see how many people are willing to break the law because of a bumper sticker.

(I do have a small Buffalo Bills window cling on my rear window... Is that lame? :D )

So I don't hire someone for a VP position because I feel they show poor judgement is illegal? :huh:

Now were we arguing not to hire him on his political views, or based on the poor judgement of a bunch of lame bumper stickers?

You know you're not allowed to make hiring decisions based on political beliefs, right...?

According to who?

But it's curious to see how many people are willing to break the law because of a bumper sticker.

What law are you referring to?