I feel for Fitzpatrick!

Buffalo 66

Hard not to like the guy! He want's to win bad. He is smart , s@#t he went to Harvard! It is not his fault he got a big contract extension! He is good at times, but mostly he sucks. What it boils down to is he is NOT qualified to be a starting Quarterback in the NFL! And who's fault is that? Not Ryan's But Buddy and Chan! Until these guys either get a clue or a ticket out of Buffalo things will not change!

Hard not to like the guy! He want's to win bad. He is smart , s@#t he went to Harvard! It is not his fault he got a big contract extension! He is good at times, but mostly he sucks. What it boils down to is he is NOT qualified to be a starting Quarterback in the NFL! And who's fault is that? Not Ryan's But Buddy and Chan! Until these guys either get a clue or a ticket out of Buffalo things will not change!

I understand your frustration...can the above statement apply equally to Linda Wannstadt?? He seems like a nice guy, didn't deserve big contract...and he's not qualified to coordinate an NFL defense.

For someone so smart he sure does make a lot of dumb decisions on the field.

I agree, but is it really HIS fault, I think that it is the people who are playing him, he is just not a QUALIFIED NFL quarterback!

I understand your frustration...can the above statement apply equally to Linda Wannstadt?? He seems like a nice guy, didn't deserve big contract...and he's not qualified to coordinate an NFL defense.

Could not agree more! That is why you fire his A$$!!!!!!!! You do not allow unqualified people to keep their job!!

For someone so smart he sure does make a lot of dumb decisions on the field.

I think it is less of a matter of making dumb decisions and more the result of not being physically able to make the plays. Most of the "dumb" plays have been because he is simply not physically capable of hitting open receivers on a consistent basis.

If the Bills could somehow have combined Fitz's brain with Vince Young's physical ability we would have had a franchise quarterback.

I love the guy, but man i am sick of watching him suck. I saw they flashed his "awesome" stats before the pick and I remember how surprised I was that they were even that good....because I thought he looked like garbage all day as usual.

god we are so horrible again... :cry:

So maybe he should just quit and walk away

So maybe he should just quit and walk away

Chan?

Yeah, I feel bad for a guy that is making 10 million dollars a year to suck. Feel bad. Lol. That's a joke.

Well if you look underneath it says "not really" I do not feel bad for ANYONE in this world! I just want a new coach in Buffalo!

I love the guy, but man i am sick of watching him suck. I saw they flashed his "awesome" stats before the pick and I remember how surprised I was that they were even that good....because I thought he looked like garbage all day as usual.

god we are so horrible again... :cry:

Fitz's stats are generally inflated by making short throws to WR's or RB's who then do the work running downfield. He makes a ton of stupid plays, and sliding on 3rd and 15-20 instead of trying to run around defenders is inexcusable. Also inexcusable was his INT, know your situation, if a pass is called and no one is open run it up the middle and just eat up some clock. He is TERRIBLE.