Fitz is !@#$!ng Terrible...supporters are insane (& t

Virgil

Yall, read the first sentence of this thread. Just read it. We've said that's a huge problem. No one isn't saying that.

But Fitz is equally the problem and didn't win the game either. He could have, but failed to twice

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You say I keep dodging your point, but you completely ignore the fact that while the D held up one !@#$ing time, they didn't hold up during 3/4's of the game and basically allowed the opposition to score at will. So yeah, live in your retarded fantasy world where 11 dudes who couldnt stop one of the worst teams in the league are somehow less responsible than he guy who threw 3 touchdowns.

Here is the difference between us and you...you want to put ALL the blame on the D and absolve Fitzcrap of all blame. We on the other hand believe the D was crap, Chans play calling was crap, Wanny is crap, but also that Fitz ONCE AGAIN choked and gave away a golden opportunity to win INSPITE of all the other issues.

The game was in HIS hands. The D manned up and played better in the 2nd half and got a critical turnover on downs for him to go out and seal the victory. But Fitz ALWAYS folds in big moments, and he made an atrocious read, an atrocious decision, and an even worse throw for the INT.

Then with a chance to redeem himself, and MORE than enough time to win this game given we had over a minute and 2 timeouts...he can only manage 8 yards against the other worst D in the NFL, doesnt see an open Graham and doesnt see a WIDE OPEN FJ right in FRONT of him for the first down on 3rd and short and instead throws a terrible pass down field putting us in 4th down where he made another embarrassing throw.

You seem to want to ignore that Fitz ONLY looks good against bad teams. You seem to want to ignore that Fitz only does one thing consistent...make mistakes that cost us games.

You see, we acknowledge the D sucks and is vastly under performing to go along with Fitz sucking and the play calling sucking. You just want to absolve Fitz and put it squarely on the D when the D did enough to put us in position to win when the game mattered, too bad Fitz does not know how to win which is why he has been a perennial loser his whole career.

Christ on a crutch. My point is that the D is the bigger problem. Not saying fitz s great, or even good. But for !@#$s sake, if you can't stop ****ty teams from scoring, what do you people expect?

And if you cant get 2 first downs and not throw a pick against an equally worse team, then you suck and need to go. If you cant manage to hit open guys or gain more than 8 yards with the game on the line against an awful D, then you need to go.

On the bright side, they held Chris Johnson to under 200 yards. :ph34r:

Marv Albert at one point said, "Chris Johnson hasn't had a game like this since last year here in Buffalo." That quote says it all.

Edited by MDH

Here is the difference between us and you...you want to put ALL the blame on the D and absolve Fitzcrap of all blame. We on the other hand believe the D was crap, Chans play calling was crap, Wanny is crap, but also that Fitz ONCE AGAIN choked and gave away a golden opportunity to win INSPITE of all the other issues.

The game was in HIS hands. The D manned up and played better in the 2nd half and got a critical turnover on downs for him to go out and seal the victory. But Fitz ALWAYS folds in big moments, and he made an atrocious read, an atrocious decision, and an even worse throw for the INT.

Then with a chance to redeem himself, and MORE than enough time to win this game given we had over a minute and 2 timeouts...he can only manage 8 yards against the other worst D in the NFL, doesnt see an open Graham and doesnt see a WIDE OPEN FJ right in FRONT of him for the first down on 3rd and short and instead throws a terrible pass down field putting us in 4th down where he made another embarrassing throw.

You seem to want to ignore that Fitz ONLY looks good against bad teams. You seem to want to ignore that Fitz only does one thing consistent...make mistakes that cost us games.

You see, we acknowledge the D sucks and is vastly under performing to go along with Fitz sucking and the play calling sucking. You just want to absolve Fitz and put it squarely on the D when the D did enough to put us in position to win when the game mattered, too bad Fitz does not know how to win which is why he has been a perennial loser his whole career.

You are putting words into my mouth. I've not tried to absolve anyone, but rather point out that the play of the D was far worse than the QB. Ignore reality all you want, it's the absolute truth.

Christ on a crutch. My point is that the D is the bigger problem. Not saying fitz s great, or even good. But for !@#$s sake, if you can't stop ****ty teams from scoring, what do you people expect?

Then why do you keep talking about it in a thread that's clearly about us knowing the d suck, but Fitz has to go.

I think you are making a point in the wrong discussion

You are putting words into my mouth. I've not tried to absolve anyone, but rather point out that the play of the D was far worse than the QB. Ignore reality all you want, it's the absolute truth.

You keep saying the Fitz did NOT lose us this game, that the D did. And I am saying with 3 minutes to go the D gave the game to Fitz with a 6 point lead. His atrocious play from that point on with a 6 point advantage and the ball was the most impactful contribution to the final outcome. He is not the only one responsible, I mean Wilson dropped a sure INT in the endzone after Fitz threw a pick, but Fitz put them in that position in the first place.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Then why do you keep talking about it in a thread that's clearly about us knowing the d suck, but Fitz has to go.

I think you are making a point in the wrong discussion

Simply put; this would have been a relevant thread after 2 (possibly 3 or even 4) games this year. Today? It's flat out dumb.

You keep saying the Fitz did NOT lose us this game, that the D is. And I am saying with 3 minutes to go the D gave the game to Fitz with a 6 point lead. His atrocious play from that point on with a 6 point advantage and the ball was the most impactful contribution to the final outcome. He is not the only one responsible, I mean Wilson dropped a sure INT in the endzone after Fitz threw a pick, but Fitz put them in that position in the first place.

Have you considered the fact that if the D hadn't sucked so bad, the offense wouldn't have been in that position? It just seems strange that as badly as the defense played, that the QB is the focal point. Sure, he could have done better (understatement) on the last two possessions, but he wouldn't have even had to if the defense wasn't a total sieve for 50:00 minutes.

Yall, read the first sentence of this thread. Just read it. We've said that's a huge problem. No one isn't saying that.

But Fitz is equally the problem and didn't win the game either. He could have, but failed to twice

You are out of your mind... To think that Fitz is equal to the problem of our record setting horrendous defense is beyond ludicrous. Have another drink buddy.

Best game of the season for him. Made one mistake at the end. Showed improvement, so we should cut him.

Why don't you take your knee-jerk reactions elsewhere?

Love this. Fitz played a great game.

If that's his best game of the season. An int when trying to put the game away and unable to get a first down with a minute left and down by 1, then holy **** are your expectations low.

Say whatever you want about how he played the rest of the game, that is the truth. It's 60 minutes, not 55. He is what the end result says the is, a loser. Just like the D

this offfense has to walk on !@#$ing egg shells 24/7 b/c every single turnover, be it an INT or a TD, is an automatic 6 !@#$ing points. i don't want to hear it anymore. 3 TD's in a game and one INT..34 points, and we lose. Ya, the INT sucked, but that's what the defense is !@#$ing paid for. They made hasselback look like Tom Brady. And Johnson only has big games once a year or once every two years - when he plays the Bills.

Fact of the matter is that if we even had an AVERAGE, not great, AVERAGE defense, we'd easily be 5-2 right now. You guys just deflect your anger in the wrong direction.

So, you are happy that he didn't blow it sooner like in the jets game? It doesn't matter when it happens, it happened.

Fact is, Fitz is never going to win a game when he is given too many chances to throw. He will find a way to make a mistake.

Yeah the d was terrible, but without the turnovers, the Titans are only scoring 21. That's not a huge deficit.