No Challenge on that fumble?????

Why do I not see anyone talking about that late fumble by the Titans? Gilmore was in bounds when he batted the ball back towards the field and Byrd recovered it. Why was that not a fumble with a little over 2:00 to play? Why didn't they tell the coach to challenge? What am I missing?

I am so po'd about it. Should have been Buffalo ball and they could have run the clock out (as long as they didn't try to pass it any more).

If we would have challenged and lost, we would have lost a time out. Chan gets a bonus for every time out left at the end of a game. :D

Seriously, if I were HC that challenge flag would have been out of my pocket the second the whistle blew.

I NEVER saw it bounce out of bounds. If it did, then my bad.

I never saw it bounce OOB either. It'll be interesting to hear what's said once the film is reviewed. I hope it was OOB; otherwise it was a monumental goof by Chan.

Why do I not see anyone talking about that late fumble by the Titans? Gilmore was in bounds when he batted the ball back towards the field and Byrd recovered it. Why was that not a fumble with a little over 2:00 to play? Why didn't they tell the coach to challenge? What am I missing?

I am so po'd about it. Should have been Buffalo ball and they could have run the clock out (as long as they didn't try to pass it any more).

If it's the play I'm thinking of I agree. I was yelling for a flag.

I thought he touched the ball to keep it in the field of play before he went out of bounds

In HD it didn't look like it went OOB

It did.

It did not hit the white line. The call wasn't that the ball hit the white line. It was that gilmore hit the ball when he was out ofbounds. Which would make the Ball out of bounds.

I agree with the OP Gilmore looked inbounds and that was a clear recovery inbounds.

Throw the challenge flag. It is worth the risk for a game ending turnover. That's why you get paid the money to coach. This is an example of when a coaching decision has a direct impact on the outcome of the game.

looked like it hit the White Line and then was deflected back

the players knew cuz no one told Chan to challenge.

Players do not run over to the sideline when they are lined up to play defense and tell the coach to do their job.

Tennessee was smart enough to take advantahe of the Bills stupidity and they ran a relatively quick play.

I NEVER saw it bounce out of bounds. If it did, then my bad.

I didn't either until I rewound my DVR and played it in slow-mo one frame at a time. It clearly hits the line and bounces up before Gilmore slaps it.