The October Surprise

B-Man

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This can't be the the Obama campaign's last ditch surprise. ..............A phony 'deal' with an untrustworthy regime.

Even they must know that this wouldn't impress anyone who hasn't already drank their kool-aid............lol

Do you think that the WH is a desperation type situation?

Gee, the surprise might just come from a different direction than most thought:

http://www.politico....2701.html?hp=r3

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump finally realized that the reason people question Obama's place of birth is not because Obama was born in Kenya, but because he told people he was born in Kenya to get preferential admissions to college and work. Kinda like Elizabeth Warren getting into to Harvard so they could tout that they had an honest-to-goodness injun on staff.

Trump's crazy and he's wasting people's time, and I genuinely wish he'd stop.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump finally realized that the reason people question Obama's place of birth is not because Obama was born in Kenya, but because he told people he was born in Kenya to get preferential admissions to college and work. Kinda like Elizabeth Warren getting into to Harvard so they could tout that they had an honest-to-goodness injun on staff.

I don't disagree. I was just chuckling that the "October Surprise" might come from out of left field.

If Barry truly claimed he was born in Kenya, whether he was or not, in order to gain admission into college, wouldn't that rub people the wrong way? Not unlike unsealed seamy divorce papers?

I don't disagree. I was just chuckling that the "October Surprise" might come from out of left right field.

Fixed if for ya. ;)

If Barry truly claimed he was born in Kenya, whether he was or not, in order to gain admission into college, wouldn't that rub people the wrong way? Not unlike unsealed seamy divorce papers?

It's small ball at this point. If this truly happened and Obama used Kenya to get work/college, it only serves to help people see that Obama is incompetent.

People see that now without that story, and you don't need to support it with something from Donald Trump.

Maybe the surprise is more of the John Travolta variety? Wouldn't that make for an interesting last couple of weeks...LOL

Is that what the once great democrat party has sunk to ?

The great Democratic party was sunk the minute it abandoned the white, working class males who made it great. They think they are going to win by treating latinos the same way they have treated blacks, and relying on college professors, lawyers, young voters and nuts. All unified by an incongruent set of special interests?

Idiocy.

Hysterically, they don't seem to realize that they are going to create massive infighting in their new party, and that WILL cause huge sets of these people to refuse to vote. :lol: They don't realize that they are creating weakness all over the place. They got by in 2008 due to a charismatic leader, and serious mistakes from the other side. The Republicans will probably make more mistakes, but, how many more Obama's do they have?

But, I don't want them to listen to me. Let them fail. We might actually get things like saving social security done, while they are busy trying to sell abortion to Latinos. :lol:

This may, I stress may, be one example of the right getting the opposite of what it intends. :wallbash:

I am with you: I simply don't trust Trump's political instincts.

He was leading in the polls, but, killed his candidacy with this brither stuff. Who's to say why he is doing this? Is it because he has some non-birther stuff that he really thinks it will help, or, is it because he wants to fix his credibility, and he thinks even more birther stuff will finally do that?

I am hoping it isn't the 2nd one. In fact I am hoping that whatever he has doesn't make people feel sorry for Obama.

Edited by OCinBuffalo