OJ now selling cutlery

OJ is probably still living the good life even in jail. Probably in solitary, is able to gain special privs with the guards do to who he is, etc...

What a dumb f***. He murdered two people, did not get convicted, and could have lived out his live playing golf or whatever the hell he was doing after the verdict. SO what does he do?...gets in trouble with the law a second time!

OJ is probably still living the good life even in jail. Probably in solitary, is able to gain special privs with the guards do to who he is, etc...

What a dumb f***. He murdered two people, did not get convicted, and could have lived out his live playing golf or whatever the hell he was doing after the verdict. SO what does he do?...gets in trouble with the law a second time!

Just think...he probably would have been convicted if the LAPD hadn't tried to frame him...

Just think...he probably would have been convicted if the LAPD hadn't tried to frame him...

truth. i watched that whole trial and that was the biggest bunch of bumbling fools i have ever seen. i think it was vanadder that actually kept a sample of ojs blood in his pocket for like eight hours! yeah no thats not gonna give the defense just cause to challenge the dna. morons

i loved oj, he represents so many great childhood memories, and i was just hoping and praying he was innocent. but after watching every second of those proceedings i reluctantly came to the conclusion thats one negro that needed to be convicted - though frankly i would have voted to acquit based on the equally inept prosecution, they simply never made their case beyond a reasonable doubt. oj was guilty but got away with it due to sheer ineptitude. sad

i wonder if johnny cochran and the others really thought he was innocent. we will probably never know

Edited by Meathead

i wonder if johnny cochran and the others really thought he was innocent. we will probably never know

Well, with Cochran we definitely won't know, but it's hard to believe him and the rest of his defense really thought he was innocent. They were top attorney's who saw and heard it all. And, they did beat the krap out of one of the worst prosecution teams in California history. They all got a (bigger) shot of fame and of course most of OJ's money.

That trial was a farce with even Ito loving all the prime time attention he was getting. Got too say though, I miss the judge Ito dancers from the Tonight show.

Edited by Best Player Available

I haven't looked at all the names on the Stadium Wall of Fame in awhile...is his name on there?? If it is, and if this story is true (i.e. he truly contends he has the knife that he used to kill his wife and Goldman and is selling it for $5 mill) then his name should come down.

Yup, still up there.