Dwayne Bowe wants out of Kansas City, could he be headed to Buffalo?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get Bowe's thinking. Why go from a bad team with suspect QB play to another team with suspect QB play to be with a coach that is in a lame duck season and on the hot seat? Maybe he just can't stand Kansas City and doesn't care so long as he gets out.

I really doubt he`s coming to Buffalo.

How quickly did Meachem leave town when Buddy told him at dinner they were committed to Fitz @ QB ????

he left because San Diego offered more money...

Robert Meachum is ranked 93rd in yards and 131st in receptions this season.

Dwayne Bowe is ranked 17th in yards and 11th in receptions this season.

We don`t have a W.R. problem,we have a QB problem. This would be a useless move.

i agree with the first sentence......but what is useless is passing on any and all other oppurtunities to improve the team.

Edited by papazoid

without a qb all of these trades are just redundant. Maybe putting Jackson in over the bye and getting bowe would be a good idea but realistically what is a player coming in halfway through the season going to do when we dont have a qb capable of getting him the ball? I just think its an awful idea. Almost sad to think how good our offense could be with him, stevie, chandler, spiller, and jackson were it not for shitspatrick.

If Fitz were Kurt Warner it would be greatest show on turf all over again. The brain trust at OBD must know how close they are on that side of the ball. A penny for their thoughts.

We don`t have a W.R. problem,we have a QB problem. This would be a useless move.

This should have been the first, and only, response to this thread.

You don't fix a crappy QB problem by replacing wide receivers (ours are very good, by the way). You replace a crappy QB problem by replacing the QUARTERBACK!!! Jeesh.

You don't fix a crappy QB problem by replacing wide receivers (ours are very good, by the way). You replace a crappy QB problem by replacing the QUARTERBACK!!! Jeesh.

Duh.....really

Rumor has it that Mario Williams invited Bowe to his home for tea the afternoon before the Bills/KC game, and Bowe was captivated by the deer running through Mario's backyard.

Get it right.....It`s deers

I would love to see a rookie qb come into a system with CJ, Freddie, Stevie, Chandler, Bowe and Graham with the same O Line we started with minus Pears.

That would be nasty

I think Stevie, Spiller, and Freddy are excellent weapons and our offensive line is excellent. If nothing else, the Bills have created a pretty nice context in which to drop a quarterback. All the offense is really missing besides QB is a legit wideout opposite Stevie (I'm not talking slot guy).

Yeah Me.

You're not alone.

I think a better trade might be for Matt Flynn.

LOL. TJax and Flynn being inactive on Sundays as they learn the offense.

No it wouldn't. Any time a team can add talent, at a reasonable price, they should do it.

Bowe is a better WR than anyone on the Bills not named Stevie Johnson (and I love Nelson

and like Jones and T.J.) and he's as good as Stevie. You add talent constantly.

QB will be addressed. Doesn't preclude them from getting Bowe now. Fitz won't always be

the QB. And if he doesn't pick it up he won't be the QB once the new league year starts in March.

More talent allows more options going forward.

Edited by purple haze

LOL. TJax and Flynn being inactive on Sundays as they learn the offense.

Flynn scored a 38 on the Wonderlic. Jackson scored a 19.

We could use a gutsy leader type guy with limited arm talent getting paid 10m per year. Is Flynn the quickest way to get a guy like that on our roster?'!?!?

Why, when we already have one? Flynn has a decent arm and he'll be paid $10 for the remainder of his contract (2-1/2 seasons).

so, because we have a glaring issue in one place, we should ignore trying to improve other areas as well? Even if we get a quarterback, we are not deep are receiver. This team has several needs not just one, so anything to fill a need is a good move.

Flynn scored a 38 on the Wonderlic. Jackson scored a 19.

Why, when we already have one? Flynn has a decent arm and he'll be paid $10 for the remainder of his contract (2-1/2 seasons).

A decent enough arm to get drafted in the 7th coming off a national championship.