Locker is likely out of Sunday's game

No big surprise, but Jake Locker probably won't suit up on Sunday...

Tennessee Titans coach Mike Munchak said Monday it is unlikely that starting quarterback Jake Locker will be active for Sunday's Week 7 game at Buffalo.

Locker has been out since re-injuring his left, non-throwing shoulder in a week 4 loss at Houston.

Whos thier backup at this point? Is it still Hasselbeck? If so, I'm not excited. He's just the right age and maturity to have something to prove before he retires.

hasselbeck scares me infinitely more than locker.

that team is 1-1 under hasselbeck now, 1-0 with him starting. they were good to close last season, and they've been in games this year.

gonna take a lot to beat them this sunday.

oh well, maybe its the straw that breaks fitzpatricks back (finally)

we've only beaten that team once, and even the colossally sucky Vince Young found ways to beat the Bills, so this game could be another gut puncher. I hate this team so much it gives me migraines, to the point I almost hate them more than Miami. I'd love to see Spiller and Jackson F-ing stomp them dirty whore style.

Typing that out felt as great as you might imagine....

I would also be concerned about being able to stop Chris Johnson.

As strange as it sounds, I'd really be worried if CJ goes off on us. He has had to step up his game the last few weeks to get his ypc up to 3.3. We shut down a similar back in Charles so hopefully we will be very dispiclined this game.

And I really like Locker. He's Fitz on steroids and I would have loved to see what Chan could have done with him but he went way higher in the draft than expected. That said, Hasselback is a little scarier to me than Locker at this point. Hopefully, that was the defensive line's coming out party.

Not really. Just like the Bills, the Titans have been blown out of the water in their losses, and sport an even worse points differential than Buffalo.

Yea. That's exactly why he worries me. He's got the right amount of confidence and experience to pick them up. He's near the end. This season is his swan song for sure.

We are TERRIBLE against the run, and only marginally better against the pass. I don't think any of it matters, the Titans will have no problem moving the ball on us.

Luckily the Titans are one of the few teams in the NFL who have allowed more points than we are. Their best performance of the year was last week when they allowed 23, in every other week they've allowed 30+.

If the O can't get back on track this week it will spell trouble.