This Bills fan is great!

Numark

Hopefully the Bills fan in the pic got his ass kicked. I'd like to see him pull that stunt at a game in Philly, New York or New England. My guess is it would not turn out well....for him.

Dude, that is mild behavior for an NFL game. Especially one in Buffalo, Philly, or New York.

Hopefully the Bills fan in the pic got his ass kicked. I'd like to see him pull that stunt at a game in Philly, New York or New England. My guess is it would not turn out well....for him.

If you don't live in Arizona, you have no idea how clueless, stupid and pathetic sports fans of Arizona teams are in Arizona.

I lived there from 1997 - 2008. I can say I understand how that guy felt. Arizona fans are as pathetic as Dodger fans (that show up during the 4th inning and leave in the 7th), Florida baseball fans and suburban New Jersey fans of New Jersey teams (like the Jets and the Giants).

I still don't understand what that guy in the pic is doing that's so bad. Can Someone please explain?

Edit: the video kicked in. I thought it was just a pick of him with his hands in the air. Either way, it's not that bad. Nothing that doesn't happen every weekend at the Ralph. Ever been to any other away games? It happens all the time. People thought fans were bad last week when Cassle got injured, I was at a Raiders game the year they went to the SuperBowl and Ed McCaffrey got injured and cheered as he lay om the field squirming in pain. What this guy did in AZ is nothing.

Edited by mrags

Dude, that is mild behavior for an NFL game. Especially one in Buffalo, Philly, or New York.

Dude...If an opposing fan stood up at RWS and gave the finger to the crowd, one of the thousands of severely enebriated fans would be looking to fight within a matter of seconds.

Edited by LabattBlue

If you don't live in Arizona, you have no idea how clueless, stupid and pathetic sports fans of Arizona teams are in Arizona.

I lived there from 1997 - 2008. I can say I understand how that guy felt. Arizona fans are as pathetic as Dodger fans (that show up during the 4th inning and leave in the 7th), Florida baseball fans and suburban New Jersey fans of New Jersey teams (like the Jets and the Giants).

So that makes it okay to give the fans the finger after they just scored? I'll repeat myself....he was just begging to get his ass kicked.

It's a wonder old #12 in that video wasn't found by his car with his butt kicked almost the same as taking a knife to a gun fight ??

Doesn't make a lot of sense to stand in the middle of all those Cardinal fans & telling them to go F them selves . I guess that is what some fans do ?? Go figure ?? :doh:

I still don't understand what that guy in the pic is doing that's so bad. Can Someone please explain?

Edit: the video kicked in. I thought it was just a pick of him with his hands in the air. Either way, it's not that bad. Nothing that doesn't happen every weekend at the Ralph. Ever been to any other away games? It happens all the time. People thought fans were bad last week when Cassle got injured, I was at a Raiders game the year they went to the SuperBowl and Ed McCaffrey got injured and cheered as he lay om the field squirming in pain. What this guy did in AZ is nothing.

I've been to 7 or 8 different cities for Bills games, and not once did I ever think of flipping the bird at the home teams fans. If I did have a momentary lapse of common sense, I would know what to expect next,

Dude...If an opposing fan stood up at RWS and gave the finger to the crowd, one of the thousands of severely enebriated fans would be looking to fight within a matter of seconds.

Maybe, maybe not. Ive seen it out of both sides, and if it's just something like that it usually goes unpunished. It all depends on how the climate in the section has been all game. It's just as likely they had been having some fun smack talk as well.

Funny gif, not a real classy move, but not a big deal.

I've been to 7 or 8 different cities for Bills games, and not once did I ever think of flipping the bird at the home teams fans. If I did have a momentary lapse of common sense, I would know what to expect next,

Really? Cause every home game I see visitor fans coming into the Ralph and acting like this. As I've said, I've been to other stadiums and seen worse. Not that I would do Any of it but I have defenately seen it. When Jets and Pats fans come to The Ralp. Every year there should be stabbing all over the stadium for the s$&t they pull at Bills games.