[please fix subject]

dogman

Time for the Bills to turn the page on Fred Jackson. Two star half backs is an asset a losing team cannot afford to keep. He's at the age at which he is likely to continue to get hurt. I'm tired hearing how good he is in the locker room or how well he is liked. That's only relevant on a winning team. There is no chemistry here to mess up. Trashard Choice is a nice backup. Might the RB starved Packers give us a couple picks? Better yet, a linebacker- AJ Hawk.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for the Bills to turn the page on Fred Jackson. Two star half backs is an asset a losing team cannot afford to keep. He's at the age at which he is likely to continue to get hurt. I'm tired hearing how good he is in the locker room or how well he is liked. That's only relevant on a winning team. There is no chemistry here to mess up. Trashard Choice is a nice backup. Might the RB starved Packers give us a couple picks? Better yet, a linebacker- AJ Hawk.

heck, why not ask for the packers to throw in Rodgers too while your at it.

#dreaming.

jw

This is what happens after the Bills "win" the offseason and suck when the bullets start flying. Threads just like this one and others.

I would do this trade in a heartbeat. Its time to turn the page. Let Freddy go somewhere he has a chance of winning. While we can turn to Spiller to be our Star back, I believe as of right now Spiller is our best player on our team.

I don't know if anyone is keeping track but we are 0-3 with Freddy and Spiller splitting the load.

If we can't trade Freddy then he has to be droped to #2 on the depth chart. Just like in Jville when Fred Taylor had to move over for MJD.

This move will a least get Freddy healthy and can extend is career a yr or 2

A quality LB, possibly, but not a draft pick. What I would like to see is more formations using both Freddie and CJ, whether a 2 back set, or one as a slot receiver. Keeping one on the sidelines is wasting talent.

I'll gladly ship Freddie to GB for a 2nd or 3rd, but a RB over 30 usually has very little trade value.

GB isn't the team to trade with; AZ is really thin at RB right now and still has hope for this season.

He's on a two year deal. After next year, you will get your wish. Relax, need two RBs in this league. No one is trading for him. This is not fantasy football. Very very few player for player trades in the NFL anymore. Very very rare.