Rex Ryan as our 2013...

Tu-Toned

He wouldnt even consider coming to Buffalo. Even as a HC. A lot of coaches believe (probably accurately) that it is below them, and a step backwards.

So, there are only 32 NFL teams and most are set at HC and you're telling us he wouldn't even CONSIDER coming to Buffalo as a HC candidate if fired by the Jets!?!? Come on man, I know you're frustrated but IMO this is such a dumb statement. Coaching in the NFL , even if it is the Bills is below them(I think you mean beneath them) and a step backwards?!?! Here ya go, have another. :beer:

So, there are only 32 NFL teams and most are set at HC and you're telling us he wouldn't even CONSIDER coming to Buffalo as a HC candidate if fired by the Jets!?!? Come on man, I know you're frustrated but IMO this is such a dumb statement. Coaching in the NFL , even if it is the Bills is below them(I think you mean beneath them) and a step backwards?!?! Here ya go, have another. :beer:

Of course it is only my opinion, but I firmly believe that a guy like Rex would rather take a Coordinator position on the Giants, Steelers, Cowboys, Ravens, Packers, and maybe even the 49ers, before considering taking the Head Coach job here.

Heck, the last time we were in the hunt for a HC, we were declined interviews by guys who were Coordinators at the time, and are STILL Coordinators with other teams. Brian Schottenheimer being the prime example.

The sole reason for this being our owner and the succession plan (or lack there of). There is zero stability in this franchise right now. A guy who takes the HC job next year in Buffalo could find his entire family uprooted a month later and moved to LA. Or even worse for him, the new owner decides to bring in his own Front Office and the HC is fired.

Sorry, but thanks to Ralph, no "big time" coach is coming here.