Bills fans in San Francisco yesterday

I definitely saw a lot of Bills fan representing in Candlestick yesterday. I overheard at least half a dozen SF fans commenting, with pity in their voices, on how many there were. I guess it really is hard to believe that Buffalo has football fans, after all, they don't even have a football team.

I definitely saw a lot of Bills fan representing in Candlestick yesterday. I overheard at least half a dozen SF fans commenting, with pity in their voices, on how many there were. I guess it really is hard to believe that Buffalo has football fans, after all, they don't even have a football team.

I got the same thing from a New England fan a couple weeks ago.

A quick "Hey, remember your undefeated season?" shut him the !@#$ up pretty quickly.

Yea, meeting Bills fans in SF has always been good no matter how bad the team sucks on the field. There are a lot of Bills fans in the bay area. Even niners fans are cool with the opposing fans for the most part. Lots of sympathy being handed out after the game, instead of chest thumping. We took the double kick to the nuts yesterday by also meeting some Reds fans after they handed the Giants there asses at AT&T. Possibly the worst day going to sporting events in my life. At least the beer was cold.

Good Times.

As embarrassing as it was to sit and watch that game, I do want to say that the tailgate was fantastic.

Meeting all the fans from back east and up and down the pacific coast and a few TBD'ers as well was great.

Pinto Kenny & his crew made it a lot of fun for all of us.

I hope to meet all of you again some day.

I painted on a blue throwback jersey( stevie johnson ) and tailgated for a bit , ended up meeting his dad and the rest of his peeps in the parking lot and people were great.. But the lack of fighting certainly has more to do with wining big and often, than having heads screwed on right...People are nuts here!

As embarrassing as it was to sit and watch that game, I do want to say that the tailgate was fantastic.

Meeting all the fans from back east and up and down the pacific coast and a few TBD'ers as well was great.

Pinto Kenny & his crew made it a lot of fun for all of us.

I hope to meet all of you again some day.

That was an awesome tailgate. Bills fans do it right. Poncho Billa and Pinto Kenny made the scene. We have some pretty unique fans. I look forward to another party in future seasons!

We had a great time as well. Didn't know about the pre pay parking system they had there so we had to tailgate out in the dirt. We managed to find Bills fans to park with though. We sat 4 rows up from the goal line (to low for my liking) and the niner fans around us were great. We left with about 8 minutes left and being we sat so low, it was the longest walk of my life up the stairs to get out of that place.

One positive from the game was I thought the Bills road uni's looked very nice.

We had a great time as well. Didn't know about the pre pay parking system they had there so we had to tailgate out in the dirt. We managed to find Bills fans to park with though. We sat 4 rows up from the goal line (to low for my liking) and the niner fans around us were great. We left with about 8 minutes left and being we sat so low, it was the longest walk of my life up the stairs to get out of that place.

One positive from the game was I thought the Bills road uni's looked very nice.

Really?..are you sure it wasn't the vertigo?

Yeah the Niner fans I met were all cool and respectful. I've had bad experiences in the past, but yesterday was good. It is a lot easier when your team is hot. I saw no problems or fighting.

I noticed several times watching on TV that the crowd at the stadium was very mellow. Maybe a little excited at the start of the game, but that quickly passed.

It was like they knew the outcome of the game was a foregone conclusion and they just enjoyed the day.

Always nice to hear of no bad incidents at any game.

I was at the game, and the Niner fans were rude, more so than any other stadium I've been to. I expect a few here and there, but it was just constant, and I ran into a few Bills fans walking out, and they said the same thing. We got blown out in Chicago a few years back and those fans were cool. Niner fans were in your face and kind of jerks. I guess it rubs off in from living in the Bay area since Raider fans also have a bad rep. Even the short fat security guy was yapping at Bills fans after the game. Also, Candlestick is a horrible venue, and they definitely need the new stadium in Santa Clara. Getting in and out of parking was a disaster.

I was at the game, and the Niner fans were rude, more so than any other stadium I've been to. I expect a few here and there, but it was just constant, and I ran into a few Bills fans walking out, and they said the same thing. We got blown out in Chicago a few years back and those fans were cool. Niner fans were in your face and kind of jerks. I guess it rubs off in from living in the Bay area since Raider fans also have a bad rep. Even the short fat security guy was yapping at Bills fans after the game. Also, Candlestick is a horrible venue, and they definitely need the new stadium in Santa Clara. Getting in and out of parking was a disaster.

It's no wonder they are getting a new stadium. We got there pretty early(9am when we got in the line for the parking lot. ) and it was probably 9.40 by the time we got parked. And that was in the dirt!! Not nearly enough bathrooms either. We had no incidents as far as fans go except when we were nearly out of the stadium a couple jerks got in our face.

I was out there for a Sunday night game in 01 and the stadium/parking was terrible then. Sounds like it hasn't gotten any better.

Agree with most of the posters here about the 49ers fans being cool to Bills fans. That was a 35-0 beat down during the Rob Johnson days though so it may have been that they just felt sorry for us.

Guess it just goes to show it's all about where you sit. I was in Chicago for that game and it was the worst I'd ever been treated - and I've been to Miami, Denver, SD, and Oakland. The Niners fans near us were great - mostly, as others have noted - because they felt more pity than anything. But even if it were more competitive, they seemed like generally good peeps.

Anyway - guess the moral is - if you go to the opposing team's stadium, it's a crap shoot.

Sorry we missed the bigger Lot H tailgate. We didn't know about the pre-paid parking tix and ended up having a smaller, but also fun, tailgate in the dirt lots north of the Stick. Thanks to all those that made it a great time (till kickoff)!!