Trade for Jason Campbell

Stop with this back up QB nonsense. We must draft a franchise QB. If the Bills don't finish with a pick high enough, target a team like Carolina or even Cleveland if they like Weeden, and make the move to get the right guy.

Stop with this back up QB nonsense. We must draft a franchise QB. If the Bills don't finish with a pick high enough, target a team like Carolina or even Cleveland if they like Weeden, and make the move to get the right guy.

Dude, I'm saying YES, draft a top tier QB, but in the meantime, get a QB in there who at least gives the team a fighting chance.

I know its a crazy idea ... we're all swinging from the chandeliers here because our team is doing just the same.

The Bills already made a move for a Qb this offseason (2 moves if you consider the failed "Vince Young Experiment")

Tavaris Jackson is the replacement option for Fitz, if they don't feel they can get him ready to run the offence this season, they won't be making another move to bring in someone else.

Dude, I'm saying YES, draft a top tier QB, but in the meantime, get a QB in there who at least gives the team a fighting chance.

I know its a crazy idea ... we're all swinging from the chandeliers here because our team is doing just the same.

I'd rather give TJax a shot, but I get where you're coming from. I wish we'd play TJax.

Not a bad idea & i think if he had the chance to be a starter he would jump at it .

Any one got his number so we can call him & plant the seed b/c i don't see Chan or Buddy calling him but if he calls & expresses an interest it may just get the ball rolling !!

Not a bad idea & i think if he had the chance to be a starter he would jump at it .

Any one got his number so we can call him & plant the seed b/c i don't see Chan or Buddy calling him but if he calls & expresses an interest it may just get the ball rolling !!

I don't know, but I would check with the OP about that, he has what appears to be a wedding type photo of Campbell and his wife, I'm sure he may actually have his number (if he isn't Campbell himself). But Campbell can't call the Bills eprsonally, that could be viewed as tampering since he is under contract to another team. Also, he may eventually get his chance to start for the Bears if Cutler continues with his attitude. Its not like they are winning games because of Cutler and the offence, I think the defence is scoring most of their points for them.

Haven't you heard? Fitz isn't the problem! The problem is that our defense can't put points on the board. :rolleyes:

Fitz sucks we all get it,but it's not like up until yesterday the bills where averaging 29pts a game or anything like that..................oh wait :rolleyes:

Time to realize that football isn't a one person game. The entire team not just 1 guy sucks.