This will get Ralph moving

rcatty

The Toronto deal will be held up....mark my words.The one thing Ralph cares about is the Toronto deal. It's pure gravy for him. The signings and effort to shore up the team were due to the eminence of a new Toronto deal. He needed an improved team to sell the deal. Now, with the team folding, the Toronto people will start to get "cold feet". Watch.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people talk about Ralph Wilson as though he's capable of making any type of decision, let alone the correct one? He's 94. Have you ever met a 94 year old? This organization is a rudderless ship.

***edit - I heard Ralph asked for his oatmeal hot instead of cold this morning. I guess he can make decisions.

***edit update - He burned his mouth.

Edited by Thisistheyear

Like it or not, being on the 51st TV market requires the team to regionalize. Toronto one game a year isnt a big deal and ishelping keep the team in Buffalo.

Woud you rather they try to become Europes team by playing in London each year like the Jags?

Good point

Like it or not, being on the 51st TV market requires the team to regionalize. Toronto one game a year isnt a big deal and ishelping keep the team in Buffalo.

Woud you rather they try to become Europes team by playing in London each year like the Jags?

I dont think anyone is criticizing the deal in this thread.

Don't worry, the "Ralph" will be moving soon enough. anyone who thinks the toronto deal is a good idea directed at regionalizing and keeping the team in Buffalo is delusional.

It's a market viability study, and a cash grab. someone please explain to me logically why is it so necessary to play a game there? why not market advertising and other interests like naming rights to the stadium and selling luxury suites in orchard park to Toronto based corporations? Why then do we not play a game in Rochester? Or Syracuse for that matter? The answer is simple. It's not necessary, no point can be made to say that it is. Stop believing the garbage spoon-fed to you by the silver tongued devil named Russ(I can't sell a luxury suite to save my life) Brandon.

It didn't work for a much smaller market in Green Bay years ago, and its colossally moronic now.

The formula is simple, put a good product on the field a couple of years each decade and this stadium will stay full. WOW what a concept.

Lastly, in history, tell me how many teams have won divisions, or playoff games, or even the superbowl by playing more away games than home games? Scroll down for the hint:

yep it's zero.

Edited by McKinleys Curse

Don't worry, the "Ralph" will be moving soon enough. anyone who thinks the toronto deal is a good idea directed at regionalizing and keeping the team in Buffalo is delusional.

It's a market viability study, and a cash grab. someone please explain to me logically why is it so necessary to play a game there? why not market advertising and other interests like naming rights to the stadium and selling luxury suites in orchard park to Toronto based corporations? Why then do we not play a game in Rochester? Or Syracuse for that matter? The answer is simple. It's not necessary, no point can be made to say that it is. Stop believing the garbage spoon-fed to you by the silver tongued devil named Russ(I can't sell a luxury suite to save my life) Brandon.

It didn't work for a much smaller market in Green Bay years ago, and its colossally moronic now.

The formula is simple, put a good product on the field a couple of years each decade and this stadium will stay full. WOW what a concept.

Lastly, in history, tell me how many teams have won divisions, or playoff games, or even the superbowl by playing more away games than home games? Scroll down for the hint:

yep it's zero.

the good news is that, so far, that market doesn't look viable. at least, not with the product they've had since the deal was initiated.

Normally you would see him at some point into the season this early... but I have not seen him. This is a bad sign health-wise... mark my words.

Here's the last sighting:

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-coverage/2012/08/ralph-wilson-makes-hall-of-fame-appearance.html

Looks like he's wonder if that new wetness is sweat or urine.

oh, i didn't realize that RB never sold a suite...wow....that is breaking news, and now makes sense of everything....thanks!!!

yep it's zero.