Bills Players' Tweets...

BILLS TWEETS:

Haha heard people were cheering for me when I got hurt. I'm praying for y'all and y'all stay blessed (Aaron Williams)

@aokafor80: "@adamsosna: @aokafor80 when are you guys going to start playing defense?" Haha some fans are BOLD”real bold bruh (Aaron Williams)

@bigern10: glad i have @Fred22Jackson on my fantasy team, !@#$in guy couldnt break through a wet paper bag!!!”---U some kind of tuff guy?? (Fred Jackson)

MY REACTION:

Aaron Williams, you really have a way of growing on us Bills Fans. First you get torched on 80% of plays and then you lash out at fans. It's laughable.

Freddie, I'm a bit surprised by your tweet. Stay off this path.

Are these guys seriously going to start lashing out at Bills fans? You can't even claim you played hard. The whole team quit by mid third quarter. Truly pathetic.I don't know where this team goes from here; nothing to look forward to.

Edited by The Voice of Truth

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember saying before the season started how easy it was to root for this group of guys, that they all seemed like blue-collar no names with chips on their shoulders.

5 weeks in and I feel like slapping myself in the face for thinking that.

Also, twitter gives us that glimpse into players we really want, until we get it. Someone in the front office really needs to shut these guys up for a while.

I've followed Aaron Williams for awhile now and even before the season started I was not a fan of his. He consistently called out fans and started fights with his followers. Comes off as a cocky know it all, and someone who doesn't care about buffalo or the fans at all. Obviously I don't know him so this is all speculation but those r the feelings I've developed about him. And once again this decision was made before the season even started

On one hand they ought to ignore this stuff. On the other, they are making themselves available to fans and then getting called "f--kin guy" or getting their skills and manhood called out by people whose most intimate knowledge probably includes Grand Theft Auto, the correct ratio of Chee-tos to Diet Coke, and strategies for remaining in their parents' basement indefinitely.

I'm not saying we have to elevate Fred Jackson for making himself available to the public, but a lack of respect begets a lack of respect. It's football, people. A bad game doesn't mean you get the right to go be a douchebag to somebody else. And if you wouldn't say it to these guys' faces, you should just not say it. It is internet tough-guy sh-- and it's beyond old. Sorry to disagree with you, Mr. Original Poster, but I do.

Plus I'm so sick of seeing his college football tweets (about freaking Texas) all saturday. Get in the film room you pansy and put in the work that you desperately need.

So, are you at work 24/7? Does anybody give you **** for watching a football game instead of being at work?

On one hand they ought to ignore this stuff. On the other, they are making themselves available to fans and then getting called "f--kin guy" or getting their skills and manhood called out by people whose most intimate knowledge probably includes Grand Theft Auto, the correct ratio of Chee-tos to Diet Coke, and strategies for remaining in their parents' basement indefinitely.

I'm not saying we have to elevate Fred Jackson for making himself available to the public, but a lack of respect begets a lack of respect. It's football, people. A bad game doesn't mean you get the right to go be a douchebag to somebody else. And if you wouldn't say it to these guys' faces, you should just not say it. It is internet tough-guy sh-- and it's beyond old. Sorry to disagree with you, Mr. Original Poster, but I do.

So, are you at work 24/7? Does anybody give you **** for watching a football game instead of being at work?

Have you been drinking since kickoff lmao?

BILLS TWEETS:

Haha heard people were cheering for me when I got hurt. I'm praying for y'all and y'all stay blessed (Aaron Williams)

@aokafor80: "@adamsosna: @aokafor80 when are you guys going to start playing defense?" Haha some fans are BOLD”real bold bruh (Aaron Williams)

@bigern10: glad i have @Fred22Jackson on my fantasy team, !@#$in guy couldnt break through a wet paper bag!!!”---U some kind of tuff guy?? (Fred Jackson)

MY REACTION:

Aaron Williams, you really have a way of growing on us Bills Fans. First you get torched on 80% of plays and then you lash out at fans. It's laughable.

Freddie, I'm a bit surprised by your tweet. Stay off this path.

Are these guys seriously going to start lashing out at Bills fans? You can't even claim you played hard. The whole team quit by mid third quarter. Truly pathetic.I don't know where this team goes from here; nothing to look forward to.

Ok I could care less about whether they're on twitter or not, but I'll chime in because I clicked on the thread.

I thought Aaron Williams handled his "tweets" well. Quite well, in fact. Having hundreds of people text you talking crap, presumably celebrating his injury, could bring out much worse in people. I thought he handled it with some class, even if it lacked a certain amount of humility at the outcome of the game. It certainly was not "lashing out at fans."

Fred can say whatever he wants in my opinion, but again, I don't think his tweet was anything worth getting riled up about.

Lashing out at Bills' fans? I think not.

We played a historically bad game. It's gutting. It sucks. But don't look for issues when they aren't there. My .02, for whatever they're worth.

Ok I could care less about whether they're on twitter or not, but I'll chime in because I clicked on the thread.

I thought Aaron Williams handled his "tweets" well. Quite well, in fact. Having hundreds of people text you talking crap, presumably celebrating his injury, could bring out much worse in people. I thought he handled it with some class, even if it lacked a certain amount of humility at the outcome of the game. It certainly was not "lashing out at fans."

Fred can say whatever he wants in my opinion, but again, I don't think his tweet was anything worth getting riled up about.

Lashing out at Bills' fans? I think not.

We played a historically bad game. It's gutting. It sucks. But don't look for issues when they aren't there. My .02, for whatever they're worth.

The whole team quit. Indefensable.

honestly, have thousands of people probably saying some nasty **** to you on a regular basis because of a bad game(s) probably can piss people off. I think the only one who can do a good job at reflecting negative criticism is tim tebow. These guys arent happy with their performance and then having 1000 notifications about how you suck at everything in life can piss ya off.

i see no problem here

I am one step away from "you kids get off my lawn"...but I am really starting to hate sports culture in general. Fans are a-holes, and players respond in kind. Since the NFL is so worried about the stupidest ****, I wish they would have the balls to forbid players under contract from having twitter accounts....it does nothing positive for anyone.

Sickening. Get off twitter, idiots. . .and earn your damn money!!!!

there are 1,696 players in the nfl. Only 53 players are called champions and they are the only ones considered to make there money... How about you say its sickening that "fans" trash talk players like that.