Romney's Big Bird Comment During Debate Sets Social Media On Fire

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, the worst part is, I think I screwed this up, and I'm talking about Duck Dodgers instead.

No matter, BFFE, Duck, it's all the same. :lol: Both are regularly, and rightfully, "disciplined" by Tom. :lol:

Ducky is really DaveinNorfolk. BF4E is the offspring of those two. Somebody told Ducky what Clint told Obama. Picture it. He is what came out.

Ducky is really DaveinNorfolk. BF4E is the offspring of those two. Somebody told Ducky what Clint told Obama. Picture it. He is what came out.

Uh...I'm visual, so, I guess...an empty chair with an English accent, glasses, and a penchant for telling long stories only tenuously connected to the work at hand?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Uh...I'm visual, so, I guess...an empty chair with an English accent, glasses, and a penchant for telling long stories only tenuously connected to the work at hand?

Naw, Ducky and DiN are the same person. If BF4E is his offspring then Ducky most have done something to himself (thus the Clint/Obama reference).

When you can't back up your own argument you resort to attacking the poster. CLASSY - (obviously not).

But hey what more can one expect from good chrisitan folk.

Oh and I'm looking for the link from you where Obama supports that message.

Also please post the Big Bird Quotes that Obama uses too?

http://www.realclear...fundraiser.html

At a $20,000-per-ticket fundraising dinner at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, President Obama made a joke about Romney cracking down on the Muppets.

"Finally, somebody is cracking down on Big Bird," Obama quipped. "Elmo has been seen in a white Suburban. He's driving for the border."

One of the president's more embarrassing campaign moments, to be sure.

When you can't back up your own argument you resort to attacking the poster. CLASSY - (obviously not).

But hey what more can one expect from good chrisitan folk.

Oh and I'm looking for the link from you where Obama supports that message.

The video started with "I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message." :wallbash: