why in the blue hell does the left defend islamic nuts?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya! !@#$ school! I ain't sending my kid to no God damn academia where they teach him to be a god damn Muslim!

Ha! This is what you got out of that?

This...is your best work?

I talk about how you are likely to hear auto-response....and you reply...with auto-response?

I ask again...is this your best work? Or, are you just in a hurry this morning?

im liberal and i dont get this. the ideology in it's mainstream interpretation, is against women, homosexuals, free speech, etc...

wtf?

Uh, it seems like we are killing radical Jihadist's personally or with Drone's almost daily.... you mean that kind of defending of Islamic nuts?

Therefore, somehow academia has it in for Israel.

I know they do, but why?

Uh, it seems like we are killing radical Jihadist's personally or with Drone's almost daily.... you mean that kind of defending of Islamic nuts?

The typical liberal MO (say one thing do another) isn't working with the terrorists. Obama did his apology tour, but stepped up the drone strikes and took out Bin Laden, unfortunately for him they know actions speak louder than words.

I know they do, but why?

Who can say? I mean really, unlike the liberals, who claim to know what all sorts of people are thinking, especially the TEA party...I don't claim to be telepathic.

I can only say what I've observed, as I have. The auto-answer I get from rookies can be shredded inside of a minute...so, if academics are at fault, they aren't putting much work into it. Perhaps it's less a professor thing...and more of a "the grad student in Good Will Hunting...how do you like them apples" thing?

----------------

Another observation: I've been going to shows since forever. I never saw Palestinian/Yasser Arafat scarves at them...until around the same time I picked up on the rookie, Israel auto-response. Could be a coincidence, probably isn't. One thing I know: these people calling themselves non-conformist...is the height of irony...and hilarity. How non-conforming are you...if you are wearing the same scarf as most of your friends, and 20% of the show? :lol: You are as non-conformist...as 8th grade girls.

Now, if you go to a Bills game, and wear a jersey, you do it because you're a fan. Same thing with tie dye, etc. So, another explanation is: all these 18-30 years old have become Yasser Arafat fans. They had to get it from somewhere, and I doubt it's some fraternity thing.

Are they selling those over at the BO headquarters too? I thought their flag was nice, but it doesn't seem to be available there anymore. Maybe they could bring it back and give everyone who spends the $35 on one an 8 x 10 glossy print of BO's favorite world leader.

no... democrat or repub, the foreign policy has been horrible towards the middle east for almost a century. but thats separable. ( much of our foreign policy is wrong), but this doesnt mean we should defend or capitulate towards islamic nuts in the press and in school...

i cant tell you how many times the left at school never makes this important distinction. a key example was the iranian revolution in 79. much of the left came together with the islamic theocrats, and now they have paid dearly for it ever since...

so like i said, the left in our country and in the west, defends censorship, creates blasphemy laws in eurpoe, and even says ridiculous things like we cant impose our culture on them, ( but say the opposite with the christian right on the gay/women issues...) it just seems strange.

being critical of the war in iraq/afghanistan is one thing, saying there is nothing wrong with islamic theocrats is another... you see it every weekend when the left tries to stick up or not criticize the muslim brotherhood in egypt. yes, mubarak was a horrible dictator, and the US supported him. ( this doesnt mean we defend the muslim brotherhood, lol)

i mean, regardless of if the video caused anything, why should we be apologetic for it? a movie? really?

im just kidding here, but the white house should have just said, " life is offensive, get over it and grow up"

plus, isnt there some kind of line about what is offensive... i mean, is it a little nuts to get upset over a !@#$ing cartoon or shirt?

Very surprised Leslie Nielsen didn't have a fatwa placed on his head for that.

I certainly hope that you didn't get that trailer off the Internet.

It could cost the lives of some of our citizens abroad.

edit: I removed the offensive video as I do not want to wake up tomorrow with a bomb in my azz.

Edited by Nanker

it's sad too. reza aslan, ( a supposed intellectual) says we have cutlure wars too, but we dont go nuts because we have cars/money and tech. really aslan? they go nuts because they are poor?

it's not what they believe, it's because they are poor....

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

it's sad too. reza aslan, ( a supposed intellectual) says we have cutlure wars too, but we dont go nuts because we have cars/money and tech. really aslan? they go nuts because they are poor?

it's not what they believe, it's because they are poor....

Reza Asian? Is that a joke name, like Biggous Dickous? Or Nautyous Maximus?