Bills Patriots Injury Report *Mankins OUT!!!*

Rockinon

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get too excited.

Lets remember, every time that common sense dictates the Bills should dominate a particular aspect of a game, we fail miserably. See: New York Jets Offensive Line against Bills Defensive Line.

Even with Mankins out, I bet the Bills still struggle badly to get to Brady.

I want Mankins and Gronk to both play and still beat them. Edelman out though can be a problem for them. Welker will then be seeing double coverage. Gronk will have to stay on the line to protect Brady. They are pretty thin all ready, and if even one of them is not 100% Brady could be in for a rude awakening.

The Browns were supposed have one of the best OLs in the league and our defense still sacked Weeden a lot and got 2 interceptions. This offensive line of the Pats will be in trouble. JMO. The Pats are always going to be a threat with Brady steering the offense, but he's only one guy. He needs people around him and that is not looking too good for him. I expect the Bills defense to be a real problem.......Bills were on fire against the Chiefs at home and will be pumped for this one too. Listening to Kyle Williams, he is not taking anything away from the Pats. He says that they are the top dog in the division until someone knocks them out. He is not looking for injury weaknesses, but simply beating them strait up. That attitude is what will turn the tables. The Pats are in trouble.

And that's exactly what I preach Rockinon!! ATTITUDE!! That's where it all starts.

Don't get too excited.

Lets remember, every time that common sense dictates the Bills should dominate a particular aspect of a game, we fail miserably. See: New York Jets Offensive Line against Bills Defensive Line.

What would the bet be?

so the green solder is at lt

thomas, wendell, and connolly are all career backups, and vollmer is hurt with a bad back...

ok dline, time to step it up...

Don't get too excited.

ummm, the jets have a good oline... lol

Don't get too excited.

Life of the party, aren't you?

Don't get too excited.

Anyone want to put a bet on how much holding ISN'T called on the Pats?

This information comes from Cris Brown's Bills blog.

Patriots

WR Julian Edelman, OL Logan Mankins and TE Aaron Hernandez all failed to practice for a second straight day for the New England Patriots Thursday. DT Kyle Love was also a new addition with a knee injury. Here’s the updated Thursday report.

Did not practice

WR Julian Edelman – hand

DT Justin Francis – ankle

TE Aaron Hernandez – ankle

OL Logan Mankins – hip

Limited in practice

DE Brandon Deaderick – ankle

CB Alfonzo Dennard – hamstring

C Nick McDonald – shoulder

CB Sterling Moore – knee

RB Shane Vereen – foot

OT Sebastian Vollmer – back

DT Kyle Love – knee

Bills

Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller were both limited participants in practice Thursday. Here’s the full rundown.

Did not practice

WR Ruvell Martin – ankle

Limited in practice

RB Fred Jackson – knee

CB Leodis McKelvin – groin

RB C.J. Spiller – shoulder

This is really turning out to be a pretty interesting matchup. Didn't realize how banged up the Pats were.

AS OF 9/28/2012 CHECK THESE LINKS

Check this link from the Buffalo News blog.

And this from Tim Graham concerning Mankins.

Gronkowski questionable with hip injury.

Video of what may be why Gronk is questionable.

What? No Gronk???

AS OF 9/29/2012 Nice Piece

Article by Bleacher Report.......I know but still a nice piece.

Chris Brown injury report.

Boston Herald injury report.

Rob Gronkowski injury puts Patriots offense in limbo.

Mankins unlikely to play according to this.

Mankins did not travel to Buffalo. He's out!!!!!!

If you don't Billieve, check this PFT report.

Right tackle Vollmer having back problems? OK, if I'm Bellicheat, I'm worried.

Hell yeah, Brady is gonna die (cue welcome to the jungle)