Union-buster Walker calls for return of union refs

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Salon article about how rich people suck. How unusual.

Once again the world would be better if we just didn't have any rich people. Rich people are screwing it up for everyone.

You know how to fix this? Have the government take all the money from the rich people and disperse it as they see fit. Anytime someone gets rich, the government should take it all. I mean, yeah, you won't have any rich people left and ultimately will be out of money, but don't worry. We have a printing press.

It's ironic Governor Walker's cheese head nation gets screwed by a scab ref crew forcing Walker to call for deal to get done.

Walker was later joined by Wisconsin VP nominee Paul Ryan saying its time to git-r-done.

This is now a crisis, and what happens when crisis strikes? You get Republicans crying for help and better regulations.

This is hilarious.

It's ironic Governor Walker's cheese head nation gets screwed by a scab ref crew forcing Walker to call for deal to get done.

Walker was later joined by Wisconsin VP nominee Paul Ryan saying its time to git-r-done.

This is now a crisis, and what happens when crisis strikes? You get Republicans crying for help and better regulations.

This is hilarious.

Actually most people are calling for the rules to be called properly, not better regulations you !@#$ing halfwit.

You're too dumb to even spot irony.

This is hilarious.

Walker and Ryan, dumb and dumber

Actually most people are calling for the rules to be called properly, not better regulations you !@#$ing halfwit.

You're too dumb to even spot irony.

Though you have to admit it; no way you thought anyone was able to pull the stupid belt away BF4E. No way in hell.

And then...here comes Scoob.

This is hilarious.

I guess you missed this. And remember that Ryan is running for VP and Walker is running a state, not the country.

I guess you missed this. And remember that Ryan is running for VP and Walker is running a state, not the country.

Barack Obama in a nutshell: Bad football call is distressing and a pressing matter. Four Americans killed in Benghazi in a pre-meditated terrorist plot? A bump in the road.

What a leader.

We 1%ers???

WTF is a 1% doing posting on a board ragging about BS daily?

You should be on a yacht or traveling the world

I'm posting from my yacht, you !@#$ing mouth-breather.

Barack Obama in a nutshell: Bad football call is distressing and a pressing matter. Four Americans killed in Benghazi in a pre-meditated terrorist plot? A bump in the road.

What a leader.

You've got to hand it to the man, he knows how to pander.

Oddly enough, if the Green Bay receiver was killed by a terrorist during the game last night, Obama would be asking everyone not to rush to judgement before all the details are in.

And criticizing Romney for jumping to conclusions and being naive on foreign policy...

I'm posting from my yacht, you !@#$ing mouth-breather.

:w00t:

Oddly enough, if the Green Bay receiver was killed by a terrorist during the game last night, Obama would be asking everyone not to rush to judgement before all the details are in.

And criticizing Romney for jumping to conclusions and being naive on foreign policy...

While CNN announced it had the terrorists' diary that included an email to the Obama administration warning they were going to kill the receiver at the end of the game.

And blaming it on the game film...

...and mumbling something about the '5th quarter' of recovery.