New Nickname for our RB's

XrazyBillsFan

Actually, if you are thinking of the same ones I am thinking of with Barber and Dayne it was "Thunder and Lightning." I would say if you need a nickname, and the premise of having to give nicknames to everything is kinda ridiculous, you might go with "Injured, Injured and the "Only CHOICE left."

Actually, if you are thinking of the same ones I am thinking of with Barber and Dayne it was "Thunder and Lightning." I would say if you need a nickname, and the premise of having to give nicknames to everything is kinda ridiculous, you might go with "Injured, Injured and the "Only CHOICE left."

you left out derrick ward.

How about simply "LAST CHOICE".....feeling mighty worried about the Patsy's coming into our house and embarassing us.....the are gonna be pretty fired up after 2 straight losses. The Patsy's will be even more fired up considering how they lost the Baltimore game.

Earth, Wind, and Fire sounds cool, but I wouldn't classify our guys as being any of those.

Our run style is pretty basic. It's either up the gut, or out of the screen. -So how about the "Cannonball Run" offense?

C'mon, we can't really throw. And we've got all this depth at the RB position.

I'm fool enough to believe that if we stick to it, we can win eight (8) games running the ball.

"I am Pro-Choice."

Start printing the t-shirts....

Slash (Spiller) and Smash (Jackson) with special appearances by Tash (Choice)

Nicely done, fellas.

Also: Earth, Wind and Fire was Brandon Jacobs, Derrick Ward and Ahmad Bradshaw four years ago, so let's rule that right out in the same spirit as any curtain-related nicknames some of the TSW noobs tried to Christen our DLine with during the off season.

So, with that in mind: we should go with something more relevant to the Bills/suffering.

Blood: Jackson

Sweat: Spiller

Tears: Choice