Checking out this place, as I've been driven from another site

BillsZone, right? Opi is the king of the miserable over there. Unfortunately TBD is starting to get overrun with the same negative types. They are driving away the long-timers. You can't even say anything positive about the Bills without someone slamming you as a homer.

PTR

Which I still think is funny considering it is a forum designed for Bills fans. I know there are those few on here that aren't but most people I think just like to argue.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, I've grown tired of another Bills' site's idiots, and decided to check this place out. Been a looonggg time since I've been here. What's up? Please tell me this place isn't full of whiners and morons who complain after the Bills win too.

You don't eat crayonz, do you?

Hey all, I've grown tired of another Bills' site's idiots, and decided to check this place out. Been a looonggg time since I've been here. What's up? Please tell me this place isn't full of whiners and morons who complain after the Bills win too.

just make sure your facts are always correct, spelling and sentence structure correct and if you dare offer an opinion , make sure it is politically correct.

just make sure your facts are always correct, spelling and sentence structure correct and if you dare offer an opinion , make sure it is politically correct.

Yes, and when you respond to criticism try to act civilized and stay away from asking if the person has a life..

This, follow this and you will be fine. If not than trust me get away and get away fast.. And by any means don't have a negative opinion about our QB.. Lol

Edited by Roc Bronson

Just remember its the internet. But around here always remind yourself:

Fitz is garbage

Ralph is cheap

buddy never brings in quality free agents because he is asleep

we are doomed

Refs hate us

Kelsey is always over paid

Sanborne is the reason we suck.

Welcome back

Yes, you will see that here as well. Bandwagon Fans are everywhere. Good Luck searching for a peaceful place as you will never get away from whiners and morons and idiots.

Which I still think is funny considering it is a forum designed for Bills fans. I know there are those few on here that aren't but most people I think just like to argue.

Guilty. But I am absolutely a bills fan.

Edited by Billsrhody

No, no. This is the Internet, where everyone is of sound mind and opinion.

LOL Yeah after this Im going to stop by Youtube for some manner lessons from all the "beautiful" souls out there in our world. Youtube has the most classy and enlightening conversations to offer humans. hahaha

Just remember its the internet. But around here always remind yourself:

Fitz is garbage

Ralph is cheap

buddy never brings in quality free agents because he is asleep

we are doomed

Refs hate us

Kelsey is always over paid

Sanborne is the reason we suck.

I know youre telling it like it is and all, but YOU keep Sanbornes name out of this!! Hes the reason we still have a team in Buffalo and legends arent made overnight unless your SanbornED. This board and I will be waiting for your apology. :(

I want to say it has always been the same on TSW. It's a mixture of fans who are either:

a) educated

b) uneducated

c) optimists

d) pessimists

e) unfunny cynical

f) funny cynical

g) manic bipolar posts

h) people who buy their jerseys from DHGate

i) people who buy real jerseys

j) people who still live in their respective parents basements

Growing up, I would read everyone's TSW posts. It wasn't until 2008, I decided to post my first comment around my excitement during the 4-0 start/before the infamous Arizona vs. Buffalo game--then I saw Trent get laid out. That trip cost me over one thousand and the only thing I remember is denial, beacuse I thought the Bills would win and getting laughed at by a Mexican guy in an faded Edgerrin James Colts jersey--who was by himself--Saying, "Boy, I love losing Super Bowls" in the upperdeck of University of Phoenix Stadium.

Like the majority, I'm a passionate fan poster, who just wants to see this team win/succeed and stop being a joke.

Over the past 13+ years...It has been an honor to read the several thousand posts. Some bad, some really bad--but, the majority are awesome.

So, if I forgot a class of fan, please post for acknowledgment.

Edit: additional posters include...

k) Flutie Fans who are still upset

l) people who love Mike Schopp

m) people who hate Mike Schopp

n) people who just want them to win

Edited by KollegeStudnet