Playing Spiller on Madden '13 Just Got Better

cage

You need to take the career mode tutorial. Connected Careers is one of Maddens best innovations ever.

The career mode tutorial won't allow you to play co-op. A huge step backwards. Half of the fun was playing with up to 4 friends though multiple seasons, now it's 2 players only IF you want to just play exhibition 1 on 1. There's innovation and then there's fixing what isn't broke.

Edited by benderbender

The career mode tutorial won't allow you to play co-op. A huge step backwards. Half of the fun was playing with up to 4 friends though multiple seasons, now it's 2 players only IF you want to just play exhibition 1 on 1. There's innovation and then there's fixing what isn't broke.

Start up an online Connected Career. You can have up to 32 friends in the league, including yourself. Enjoy.

You need to take the career mode tutorial. Connected Careers is one of Maddens best innovations ever.

The one thing I hve always clamored for is a "clock management" angle of the game. For instance, why do the teams always have all 3 timeouts going into the 2 minute warning every game, when this rarely happens in real life? Should be times when you can't snap the ball or don't get the playcall in and have to burn a timeout, or the defense doesn't get set properly and have to burn a timeout, etc...not snapping the ball would simulate the QB not being aware of the playclock, etc...coach could call a timeout from the sideline, etc...

Would be very easy to implement and have as a feature that could be turned off for those who don't want it. Would add lots of realism into the game, and not have it so the temas always have 3 timeouts(unless they have challenged and lost earlier in the game)

Edited by matter2003

they added fantasy draft and you can do this now........its a new development my friend just told me about

They took out franchise mode

It's things like this that tell me the human race is doomed.

Fantasy draft is now available with a update. Not sure about coop, but that would make sense to add that via an update as well.

IMO, this is the best Madden to date.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

The one thing I hve always clamored for is a "clock management" angle of the game. For instance, why do the teams always have all 3 timeouts going into the 2 minute warning every game, when this rarely happens in real life? Should be times when you can't snap the ball or don't get the playcall in and have to burn a timeout, or the defense doesn't get set properly and have to burn a timeout, etc...not snapping the ball would simulate the QB not being aware of the playclock, etc...coach could call a timeout from the sideline, etc...

That's actually not a terrible idea, and guys not being lined up properly or getting onto the field late could obviously be a function of their awareness.