Who is sabotaging Iran's reactors?

Apparently some unknown persons at this time blew up the power lines to the reactor. Possibly causing damage to the centrifuges. No who would do such a thing?

http://news.yahoo.co...--politics.html

I'm sure everyone wants to keep the identity of whoever would do such a thing a closely held secret, which means we should hear an official announcement from the administration tomorrow afternoon...

I'm sure everyone wants to keep the identity of whoever would do such a thing a closely held secret, which means we should hear an official announcement from the administration tomorrow afternoon...

Soon to be reported on the evening news:

Obama took credit for the attack while asking reporters to turn their attention to the PowerPoint presentation showing precisely how he did it, along with photos of the US agents operating behind enemy lines.

Soon to be reported on the evening news:

Obama took credit for the attack while asking reporters to turn their attention to the PowerPoint presentation showing precisely how he did it, along with photos of the US agents operating behind enemy lines.

Along with their home addresses to send fan mail and thank you cards

A book detailing the operation with names and phone numbers will be released next week. Although it easily could have been the Israelis.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

I admit it!!! I did it!!!

My name is Joe, I live in the apartment upstairs... Charlie, I have the place at the end of the cul de sac... Bubba, I'm your neighborhood tow truck driver. Shirley, the math teacher at the local high school.....

I'm an American. And my address is...

100 Main St

Anywhere, USA

Come on over Ahmadinejad or whatever your name is.... I have something for you... I'm waiting impatiently...

Hope you like pork... My hollow point bullets are packed with it...

with all "due" respect,

American

A book detailing the operation with names and phone numbers will be released next week. Although it easily could have been the Israelis.

that's my bet. anybody see their top spy on 60 minutes sunday? scary guy but smart. said netanyahu is barking up the wrong tree on attacking iran now and this week many of his colleagues joined the chorus.

So this is where Dave in Norfolk has been.

DIN: "What? You said turn this knob to the right and then press this button. No. Well....yeah, I did hit that button, but only because you didn't tell me I couldn't. Hey, you didn't train me properly, so it's your fault."

"Ok..OK I ate some of your lunch, but, where's the free food for employees? Oh come on, if I wanted to pay for things myself, I woulda stayed in Norfolk. What are you talking about, 'I have to bring my own lunch'? Aren't you guys supposed to like the opposite of the US?"

"Well...why can't there be an employee cafeteria down here in this bunker, that sells them baggie sandwiches? Those are good. Yeah? Well where the hell are we supposed to take these breaks, and what is this little rug for? Wait, you expect me to kneel down and do what...on my break? F you!"

"Dammit that's it...they don't give me a 15 minute break every hour, instead they make me kneel down, mumble stuff, and put my face on the floor 6 times a day. WTF is that? Some kind of new-wave, dopey yoga crap? I wanna smoke cigarettes, be surly, and complain on my break, just like I did in Norfolk. My damn knees are killing me...and somebody pissed in my safety boots. Enough is enough! I am going to press that button and burn this place down".

"Dammit...not that button, that's the right button...which one is the wrong button? See I was right, they didn't train me right, this is not my friggin fault! I better see some baggie sandwiches, and this rug crap has to go, or I will press this button every damn week!"

Edited by OCinBuffalo