CORDY GLENN thread / The Snow Plow!

Bash_Gash

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in the shout box during the game, this guy is clearly NOT a guard....I was so thoroughly impressed with his play today! He was physically dominant and he was literally blocking ALLLLL the way down field on several of those long runs. This may be the best draft pick since CJ Spiller :lol:

I can't believe no love on the board for this line! I'll give it, since we've all had unwavering faith over the last 3 years in Spiller blossoming into an all-world RB!

Edited by cage

The labatts helped...when he was lead blocking on CJ's td run I yelled out "he's like a freaking snow plow" myself and those sitting in my section kept it up the rest of the game "snow plow snow plow snow plow" it's a fun chant lol Go Bills

Whatever you do to keep yourself distracted from our inconsistent performances as a football team, is alright by me. Start stringin'm wins together and I'd be fond of just about anything that makes remotely any sense at all. It's clear we've got some very good players, many who might also deserve nicknames. Let's hope yesterday was as indicative of 80% of our future games, as the jests' game was of our past 175 contests.