The religion of peace.

Gary M

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I condemn the violence against our American brothers in the middle east. May they RIP.

To all of those that would like to see whole nations of people get wiped off the face of the earth, I have one question.

What makes you any better than those radical savages?

So, what's with all the crowds getting all violent over there? There are thousands of people doing this. How many people over here are protesting and burning down the Libyan embassy over the fact that 4 of our people have been killed? The crowds over there hear of some film that may have insulted their religion and they are now all Osama supporters? Bullschit. They can make all the excuses they want, but this is phucked up religious zealotry gone wild. I'd like to see what they think when we say the hell with the middle east, become energy independent and eliminate all aid to Muslim states (give it to Israel) and eliminate all participation in their farcical games. The Wahhabi's and Shiites can then kill each other over the shape of their burkhas and we can save money by not having embassies in their countries.

I don't really recall exactly whom, but they are a small group of people on this thread that would like to see us obliterate everyone and everything in the middle east.

Well, strategically, they are wrong. We should get the hell out and let them do it to themselves.

Well, strategically, they are wrong. We should get the hell out and let them do it to themselves.

Exactly. Let's get the hell out of there. Cut off all funding. Protect out own borders. Monitor them for any potential nuclear facilities and bomb them if they do.

Edited by NoJustice

Exactly. Let's get the hell out of there. Cut off all funding. Protect out own borders. Monitor them for any potential nuclear facilities and bomb them if they do.

Think about this: The middle east has been screwed up for hundreds of years. The one common thread there is that they have a religion that is basically universal in the region. That religion determines everything they do in daily life. What isn't working?

But no. We apologize for the movie, call Youtube and ask them to take it down and send the FBI to California to get the filmmaker.

What country am I in again?

But no. We apologize for the movie, call Youtube and ask them to take it down and send the FBI to California to get the filmmaker.

What country am I in again?

You're in the United States of America,

under the administration of Barack Obama.

Think about this: The middle east has been screwed up for hundreds of years. The one common thread there is that they have a religion that is basically universal in the region. That religion determines everything they do in daily life. What isn't working?

As you know, I myself am a Muslim, so I don't share your feelings when it comes that religion.

Here's the deal. Muslims aren't allowed to put a face on prophets. Not Muhammad. Not Jesus. Not Moses. None of them. It is highly forbidden. There aren't any Family Guy or South Park type shows over there like there is here disrespecting Jesus, because, believe it or not, Muslims hold Jesus in high regard.

For the record, I don't condone violence against those that do. If everyone can just mind their own damn business and let the Almighty deal with it we'd all be better off, but that's never going to happen.

As you know, I myself am a Muslim, so I don't share your feelings when it comes that religion.

Here's the deal. Muslims aren't allowed to put a face on prophets. Not Muhammad. Not Jesus. Not Moses. None of them. It is highly forbidden. There aren't any Family Guy or South Park type shows over there like there is here disrespecting Jesus, because, believe it or not, Muslims hold Jesus in high regard.

For the record, I don't condone violence against those that do. If everyone can just mind their own damn business and let the Almighty deal with it we'd all be better off, but that's never going to happen.

I know you are a Muslim. I understand that as a Muslim you are not allowed to do things such as put a face on a prophet. I agree with your belief that everyone should mind their own business and let God sort it out. So, in the meantime what do we do with these so-called Muslim phucks who denigrate your religion and kill us? You and I have gone around before but I believe we understand each other to the point that we can speak frankly. The amount of animosity coupled with reprehensible actions perpetrated by a minority of Muslims is going to get the west to marginalize the middle east. As soon as we don't need your oil they will become beggar states. Whose fault will it be? How have they advanced themselves? Most of them are a one trick pony (oil) and can't even grow the food they need. These are the facts. Those moderates keep saying that it is a small percentage that give the rest of them a bad name. Fine, then with their vast majority, they should do something about it, or suffer the consequences.

Just another reason to detest religions. All of them.

Are Christians storming embassys now? Are hindus beheading non believers now? Surely the Mormons must be killing in the name of religion now. What about the Jews are they burning flags and praising God?

Oh no?? None of those are happening?

Hmm so you mean it's only 1 religion responsible for this violence....hmmm

I condemn the violence against our American brothers in the middle east. May they RIP.

To all of those that would like to see whole nations of people get wiped off the face of the earth, I have one question.

What makes you any better than those radical savages?

Tanks. And airplanes.

Mostly airplanes.

Kudos for the Sid Meier reference (and truth be told I much prefered Civ 4), but I'm well aware.

When attacked on our own soil, cost isn't the primary issue, retaliation and deterence is. Justice is for crime, not for war. War is about winning quickly, brutally, and decisively such that the outcome acts as a deterent to all other nations and their people who might otherwise consider attacking America. Please keep in mind that I don't advocate this in a vacuum. I also want all other military occupations ended, all foriegn bases closed, and all foriegn aid suspended.

One of the few legitimate roles of government is making war in defense of our own soil. When we are attcked I favor total war and annihilation as our defacto response. Kill everyone, burn the whole damn place to the ground, and then walk away from any international preasures pertaining to justice and nation building; not wasting another dollar or minute there other than our self-sufficient colonial presence and our militarized borders. Shift our domestic policy towards the whole sale extraction of our own ample resources, and flood the market withering arab wealth and power. Any resistance from China and we obsolve ourselves of our debt responsibilities to them.

War is an ugly thing, and it should be treated as such; never being entered into in any way other than to achieve absolute victory.

Again, justice is for crime, not war.

This is the best definition of war I have read in a long time... It's not meant to be pretty, it should never have to worry about collateral damage. It should only go in, get the job done, and get the %$#@ out, leaving the mess behind....

I know, not politically correct way to wage war, but tell me folks, when was the last war won, that didn't also beat the crap out of the people of the country, along with the military?? And remember, those same people enable that government, enable that military... And beating on all of them, is quicker, and safer for our own brave men and women.......

Patton once said, "War is hell, and it's supposed to be. Otherwise, we might grow fond of it"... Political wars, are too easy to grow fond of... and this type of war began in Korea...

This is the best definition of war I have read in a long time... It's not meant to be pretty, it should never have to worry about collateral damage. It should only go in, get the job done, and get the %$#@ out, leaving the mess behind....

I know, not politically correct way to wage war, but tell me folks, when was the last war won, that didn't also beat the crap out of the people of the country, along with the military?? And remember, those same people enable that government, enable that military... And beating on all of them, is quicker, and safer for our own brave men and women.......

Patton once said, "War is hell, and it's supposed to be. Otherwise, we might grow fond of it"... Political wars, are too easy to grow fond of... and this type of war began in Korea...

You're an idiot.

Are Christians storming embassys now? Are hindus beheading non believers now? Surely the Mormons must be killing in the name of religion now. What about the Jews are they burning flags and praising God?

This violence...yes.

I know you are a Muslim. I understand that as a Muslim you are not allowed to do things such as put a face on a prophet. I agree with your belief that everyone should mind their own business and let God sort it out. So, in the meantime what do we do with these so-called Muslim phucks who denigrate your religion and kill us? You and I have gone around before but I believe we understand each other to the point that we can speak frankly. The amount of animosity coupled with reprehensible actions perpetrated by a minority of Muslims is going to get the west to marginalize the middle east. As soon as we don't need your oil they will become beggar states. Whose fault will it be? How have they advanced themselves? Most of them are a one trick pony (oil) and can't even grow the food they need. These are the facts. Those moderates keep saying that it is a small percentage that give the rest of them a bad name. Fine, then with their vast majority, they should do something about it, or suffer the consequences.

Yes, we can speak frankly. I'm not gonna blow myself up taking you with me.LOL!

Oil will always be of use and in demand. Period.

But I do agree with everything else. The problem here is every single regime in the middle east is corrupt. moderate Muslims are rarely seen and rarely heard from. Those are the facts. They'll never step in, because they simply can not. Hell, every government on earth is corrupt, why do you expect their's to be any different? Bob Marley said it best, "people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off..." Just look at the economic warfare that has been waged against the American people by their own government.

The question you have to ask yourself is this. Are those countries a threat to anyone else? No, they're not and never will be as long as we keep an eye on them for nukes. The whole middle east's infrastructure can be destroyed in a weekend and you know it. There are far worse things going on in the world than the middle east. Our focus and attention is in the wrong place.

Edited by NoJustice

You're sh*&ing us, right? Of all the arguments you could make, this is the one you choose? If you're comparing the number of dead bodies created in the name of their God, Christians win in a landslide. It's not even close. We're talking genocides here -- more than one. Conveniently leaving out over a thousand years of history just to win this point is just nuts.

Holy shi*&t this was a ridiculous argument.

You're sh*&ing us, right? Of all the arguments you could make, this is the one you choose? If you're comparing the number of dead bodies created in the name of their God, Christians win in a landslide. It's not even close. We're talking genocides here -- more than one. Conveniently leaving out over a thousand years of history just to win this point is just nuts.

Holy shi*&t this was a ridiculous argument.

Great all we need; another what about the crusades/Spanish inquisition voice here to justify a act of violence committed in the name of Islam two day's ago. Give me the Christian "body count" particulars please.