The religion of peace.

Gary M

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys but my first reaction to this is. Let's just do all of them. Then of course my 4 years of liberal college education comes into play and I try to reach some level of understanding that there is severe brain washing going on in these places. The U.S. needs to keep it's international focus. Lybia is only a stones throw from the U.S. Naval base Sicily

I don't know about you guys but my first reaction to this is. Let's just do all of them. Then of course my 4 years of liberal college education comes into play and I try to reach some level of understanding that there is severe brain washing going on in these places. The U.S. needs to keep it's international focus. Lybia is only a stones throw from the U.S. Naval base Sicily

There is no living with these people. it's their way or the highway, so I say make it a highway to hell.

Yes it was terrible and extreme what they did. And I feel terrible for the families. But have you seen the provoctive film? In itself an unnecessarydisgrace . Rest asassured if most ofgot hold of a film insulting Judaism or Christianity like this youd be calling them out for it. We can't fully confront this crap until we acknowldedge the Americans provoking this madness and lose the double standards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6lcJxmdqWM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Radicals using religion ..... Like the Crusades or the Spanish Inquisition? Or religious protests at military funerals, bombings of PP and other aborion clinics, protests against Jewish institutions, anti gay protests. Many of these brought to you by the Westboro Baptist Church. Protests demonstrating against Jews and some protests included stomping on the flag of the United States.

I'm not condoning aything the radical muslims do. All I am saying is that Radical religions groups must be stopped!

Radicals using religion ..... Like the Crusades or the Spanish Inquisition? Or religious protests at military funerals, bombings of PP and other aborion clinics, protests against Jewish institutions, anti gay protests. Many of these brought to you by the Westboro Baptist Church. Protests demonstrating against Jews and some protests included stomping on the flag of the United States.

I'm not condoning aything the radical muslims do. All I am saying is that Radical religions groups must be stopped!

Big difference between protests and firing a rocket at a diplomat.

Yes it was terrible and extreme what they did. And I feel terrible for the families. But have you seen the provoctive film? In itself an unnecessarydisgrace . Rest asassured if most ofgot hold of a film insulting Judaism or Christianity like this youd be calling them out for it. We can't fully confront this crap until we acknowldedge the Americans provoking this madness and lose the double standards.

"Provoking this madness and lose the double standards"?

The double standard IS that there's one freedom of speech rule for muslims and another for christians and jews. Comedy Central's South Park even bowed down to this rule! You can't be this stupid, can you?

Freedom of speech, means FREEDOM of speech.

BS no one's excusig. Them, not on this board anyway. But the double standard is not acknowledging the complicity of the films makers Sam becile and that reverend They put this crap out putting Americans oversea at risk for a radical religious agenda of their own. This becile guy in particular sounds like an unrepentant POS

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/12/13824981-report-maker-of-anti-islamic-film-innocence-of-muslims-goes-into-hiding

BS no one's excusig. Them, not on this board anyway. But the double standard is not acknowledging the complicity of the films makers Sam becile and that reverend They put this crap out putting Americans oversea at risk for a radical religious agenda of their own. This becile guy in particular sounds like an unrepentant POS

http://worldnews.nbc...oes-into-hiding

Everyone makes mistakes on a mobile device, but seriously?

I stand by what I said, whatever it was. - Mitt Romney May 17, 2012

You can't blame EVERY muslim for radicals!!

Why not direct your outrage where it belongs, to the countries PROVIDING these radicals with weapons and financing!

I thought it was a stupid statement to say Russia was still our #1 enemy?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/sep/07/barack-obama/obama-says-romney-called-russia-our-no-1-enemy/

"After all, you don't call Russia our No. 1 enemy -- not Al-Qaida, Russia -- unless you're still stuck in a Cold War mind warp," Obama said, alluding to Republican rival Mitt Romney.

"I'm saying in terms of a geopolitical opponent, the nation that lines up with the world's worst actors," Romney said. "Of course the greatest threat that the world faces is a nuclear Iran, and a nuclear North Korea is already troubling enough. But when these terrible actors pursue their course in the world and we go to the United Nations looking for ways to stop them ... who is it that always stands up with the world's worst actors? It's always Russia, typically with China alongside. And so in terms of a geopolitical foe, a nation that's on the Security Council that has the heft of the Security Council, and is of course is a massive nuclear power, Russia is the geopolitical foe."

The filmakers were crude. The killers are the lowest of the low, and anyone here symapathizing with the killers is a whiny jelly fish-like POS. To think that we encouraged regime change in these countries and thought it might be in our favor. Amateurs are running this government.

The filmakers were crude. The killers are the lowest of the low, and anyone here symapathizing with the killers is a whiny jelly fish-like POS. To think that we encouraged regime change in these countries and thought it might be in our favor. Amateurs are running this government.

But we need to spread freedom and Democracy..... afterall, we know what these people want......

But we need to spread freedom and Democracy..... afterall, we know what these people want......

We got involved in helping these phucks defeat their oppressors of the day just to end up with less secular governments, more hostile to us? Who would have ever thought that the Muslim Brotherhood wouldn't be our firm ally.

This country has to, by becoming energy independent and flooding the world markets with cheap energy, make the Middle East irrelevent. We must set government policy to insure that this happens. If Big Energy makes out like a bandit via exploration/drilling credits, so what? The money we'll save by not worrying about Achmed and keeping our Navy from having to constantly patrol their coastline, will more than make up for it. It won't be long before they'll be offering free bj's with every barrel of $20 oil. Furthermore, if they don't like it they can eat their !@#$ing oil instead of our grain.

We got involved in helping these phucks defeat their oppressors of the day just to end up with less secular governments, more hostile to us? Who would have ever thought that the Muslim Brotherhood wouldn't be our firm ally.

This country has to, by becoming energy independent and flooding the world markets with cheap energy, make the Middle East irrelevent. We must set government policy to insure that this happens. If Big Energy makes out like a bandit via exploration/drilling credits, so what? The money we'll save by not worrying about Achmed and keeping our Navy from having to constantly patrol their coastline, will more than make up for it. It won't be long before they'll be offering free bj's with every barrel of $20 oil. Furthermore, if they don't like it they can eat their !@#$ing oil instead of our grain.

this is basically Gary Johnson's platform in a nutshell. Produce here, trade with our friendly neighbors for resources, and stay the !@#$ out of the Middle East and stop sending them !@#$ing money...

Its a toilet for a reason. let them flush themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6lcJxmdqWM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Are you out of your !@#$ing mind?? If some douchebag Christians every decided to storm a consulate to defend the honor of God and kill people I would sure as Hell call them out as being whackjobs. But see the irony is its ok to mock Christians and most are used to it by now

There is no compromise or mutual respect with these people so you can take that cute little coexist sticker off the back of your car.

Of all days for this to happen on 9/11/2012 we !@#$ing apologize to these scumbags. Wtf. Seriously wtf has happened to America. We should be kicking their asses and filling their worthless bodies with 5.56 the second the step foot or climb a wall to our compounds.

How's Arab spring working our with theses civilized peace lovers?

White House priorities are consistent

Obama Camp Condemns Romney Before Condemning Attacks In Egypt, Libya

At 11:53pm last night Talking Points Memo released a statement from the Obama campaign condemning Mitt Romney for criticizing something the White House itself disavowed -- an appalling apology issued by the State Department.

Eight hours later, President Obama finally got around to condemning the monsters who attacked us on our own soil and killed our fellow citizens.

Yesterday, on the 11th anniversary of September 11, the Obama White House snubbed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, accepted an invitation from David Letterman, and apologized to Islamists upset over a film that mocks Islam and Mohammed -- something "artists" in America do to Christianity with my tax dollars on a fairly regular basis.

First off: Why is our Embassy apologizing for a film no one has seen and apologizing for freedom of speech and expression? In a word, that's un-American. And let's remember that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton doubled down on the apology. Last night, though, the White House finally disavowed the apology, but now the hypocritical and wildly dishonest Obama campaign is lashing out at Mitt Romney for being critical of the same apology the White House itself disavowed.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/12/Obama-Camp-Condemns-Romney-Before-Terrorists