Clueless DB's Gilmore, A Williams, Mckelvin

So i see everyone in typical fashion is blaming Leodis for the loss again. thwack thwack to Leodis TBD's whipping boy.

Lets use that whip on all the DB's please and on the QB whose name i don't even want to say anymore. Gilmore wasn't even in the same zipcode as his man all day. .

The DB's as a whole were clueless, Sanchez looked like Montana out there just picking apart easy wide open plays.

Stephen Hill 2 td's 100 yards? Get it together boys!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

So i see everyone in typical fashion is blaming Leodis for the loss again. thwack thwack to Leodis TBD's whipping boy.

Lets use that whip on all the DB's please. Gilmore wasn't even in the same zipcode as his man all day. Kerley pushed off and Sanchez made throws all day.

The DB's as a whole were clueless, Sanchez looked like Montana out there just picking apart easy wide open plays.

Stephen Hill 2 td's 100 yards? Get it together boys!

Is this Breaking News??

Breaking news is your crazy thread about "the bills will lose because the giants defense stunk against the cowboys" actually is true!

Congrats to you my man on the insight. I was wrong, our D does stink because the Giants D stinks!

Coincidence isn't insight. If I told you that it will rain tomorrow because the moon is made out of green cheese and the very next day water falls from the sky does that mean that a celestial body is really comprised of aged stilton?

Coincidence isn't insight. If I told you that it will rain tomorrow because the moon is made out of green cheese and the very next day water falls from the sky does that mean that a celestial body is really comprised of aged stilton?

Im with ya jauronimo.....im just kidding with fergy and his ever so insightful addition to this thread......that giants post was riduculoso

I will say, as bad a day as Gilmore had (I am still confident the defense will be much better in coming weeks), he is a solid tackler... it just seems to be a coaching philosophy, that has now transcended three or four different Bills defensive coordinators, to play too far off the receivers...I don't get it...how many times do they have to get burned to make some sort of an adjusment.

I am not going to overreact on the defense yesterday... it was awul, no doubt. But, when the offense spots the other team a ton of points, it is hard to know what we have on defense. Playing with a large lead is a big advantage for any offense...or, it should be.

No pass rush dont help either! Thought the men up front were going to help everyone behind them? Guess we were the suckers! This teams full of frauds!

Yup.....Mario had hands to the face and it rendered him irrelevant. "in his words" Time to start smacking people around and getting nasty. This needs to change fast

Im with ya jauronimo.....im just kidding with fergy and his ever so insightful addition to this thread......that giants post was riduculoso

You're right, we need more insight like this

but our CB's are a little bit better than what the G-Men put out there last night. and Sanchez aint Romo..............Romo's made minced meat out of many defenses....

Gilmore did fine in his first start ever. I was shocked at how late/absent the over-the-top coverage was from the safeties. They were constantly late in helping out and looked out of position a lot. Gimore gets a pass, the safeties don't. And McKelvin deserves heaps of blame. They were purposely forcing us into Nickel packages and picking on him. They knew, why didn't we?

Nice one GG, flamed am I.................I was wrong I assumed our starting CB's were better than the Giants backup corners and also that Sanchez could not throw like Romo.

Sanchez made minced meat out of us as well, I stand corrected :worthy:

I also apologize for being optimistic about this team....boy was i dead wrong

Edited by Ryan L Billz

LOL, GG - it's funny how Ryan selectively becomes an expert on how the secondary should have stepped up when the DLine was neutralized with quick passes and three step drops after this was discussed at length last week in that boneheaded post.

Gilmore played his first game ever, He will get better. The praise he was getting in practice doesn't happen if there isn't something there.

McKelvin will never get any better. Everytime he was matched up on someone Sanchez was going there. The corner that looked great was mcGee. Even as an old man the few time they threw at him he was in his mans pocket.

Williams looked lousy out of the gate too. I'll give him a pass as it was probably his first start too.

These guys better start improving though or Brady will pass for 600 yards vs bills

LOL, GG - it's funny how Ryan selectively becomes an expert on how the secondary should have stepped up when the DLine was neutralized with quick passes and three step drops after this was discussed at length last week in that boneheaded post.

your boneheaded post was about the giants vs cowboys which has no relevance to the bills vs jets.

congrats on the similarities now that Buffs DB's were terrible. We made Sanchez look like Romo for a day

your boneheaded post was about the giants vs cowboys which has no relevance to the bills vs jets.

congrats on the similarities now that Buffs DB's were terrible. We made Sanchez look like Romo for a day

:wallbash: :wallbash:

The Giants game was an illustration of why having a solid pass rush (front four) does not automatically mean you will control the opposing team's passing game when they can take your DLine out of the game with quick passes and three step drops. I give up. Moving on.

Gilmore did fine in his first start ever. I was shocked at how late/absent the over-the-top coverage was from the safeties. They were constantly late in helping out and looked out of position a lot. Gimore gets a pass, the safeties don't. And McKelvin deserves heaps of blame. They were purposely forcing us into Nickel packages and picking on him. They knew, why didn't we?

100% percent agree, I believe GW blew the assignment on that play. Not sure if he got hurt or benched but I noticed Searcy was in the game most of the 2nd half

I thought Gilmore played well. He got beat on a couple of perfectly executed plays, but at times he looked like the physical corner this team needs.

It wasn't his fault he was told to play 10 yards off his man. For f's sake, his twitter handle is BumpNrunGilmore...let the guy play his game!

McKelvin and Williams are useless. I really wanted them to put Rogers in. Was he even active? I didn't see him on the field at all.