New Jim Kelly book?

Chill philly, we only tease those we love, I thought it was funny.

besides be careful you could get banned :ph34r:

banned? what wtf you talking about!

Bad day Philly, relax bro or your not going to last long here, people raz each other no biggie.

well obviously if you are threatening to ban me means my "razzing" is not acceptable?

banned? what wtf you talking about!

He's saying that I'm a mod and if you caught me on a bad day, you could get a week away from the board.

As it is, it's a GBiD thread, inventor of the "Would Ya?" threads. So the fact that he asks right in his post when did the book come out, and the answer is in his link, I decided to give him a little ribbing. He's been around long enough he probably expected someone to do that.

Now let's get back on topic, Jim Kelly providing advice for fathers, good or bad?

I heard Jimbo on two radio shows this week, and what he is purporting is nice for young dads to hear. We have a lot of good dads on these threads and whether you think JK is the guy to state it or not he is saying the right things for those 20 something dads who are just starting need to hear.

I appreciate the common sense approach to being a dad.

Thanks JK.

He's saying that I'm a mod and if you caught me on a bad day, you could get a week away from the board.

As it is, it's a GBiD thread, inventor of the "Would Ya?" threads. So the fact that he asks right in his post when did the book come out, and the answer is in his link, I decided to give him a little ribbing. He's been around long enough he probably expected someone to do that.

Now let's get back on topic, Jim Kelly providing advice for fathers, good or bad?

nice walk back!

He? I thought GobillsinDallas was a girl? (and I'm being serious)

so, if my opinion does not jive with your definition of "razzing", i should just be quiet unless i fit your niche'?

yea pretty much :flirt:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

so free expression is not welcome?

Not here HaHaHa :devil: :devil: :devil:

EDIT: This is NOT Barbarian with that being said;

Dude pick up your tampon and move on. My 13 yr old son doesn't whine as much as you. Where has the masculinity gone in your generation.

Sincerely,

His wife

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian