OK, my last post got deleted

Ok, Maybe my last post was out of hand, but this ENTIRE game can come down to that L-O-S-E-R.

All season his basckers used his kicking % to back him up... well guess what? He never got to kick past 40 yards because the coaches KNEW he couldn't handle the long kicks.

Then waht does he do? HE MISSES A CHIP SHOT.

20% of us here could have made that kick.

Listen, I know we lost by more than a FG... i get it, ok?

The point is - MOMENTUM.

He KILLED the momentum missing that kick.

THEN, to add insult to injury, he kicks on of THE WORST onside kicks in the history of football..

Lindell, get the !@#$ out of buffalo, you LOSER.

Someone I actually agree with.

Bye, bye Lindell.

Everyone seems to forget he missed a critcal FG against Jax as well.

188615[/snapback]

Doesn't he have two more years left on him contract? We all knew he'd cost us a game this year.

Doesn't he have two more years left on him contract? We all knew he'd cost us a game this year.

188627[/snapback]

I was hoping against it. Wish in one hand....

I'm not sure about his contract. 1 more day is too long.

I was hoping against it. Wish in one hand....

I'm not sure about his contract. 1 more day is too long.

188632[/snapback]

i know I am not the only one that went from thinking "win" to thinking "loss" when he missed that CHIP SHOT..

he is a LOSER.

The point is - MOMENTUM.

THEN, to add insult to injury, he kicks on of THE WORST onside kicks in the history of football.

188609[/snapback]

28 yds is not a chip shot but you are absolutely correct about the momentum. You might be digging with the onside kick too. He was 3-9 carrer, way above the league average. It was a solid kick.

he missed a field goal but it would have made no difference. We kickoff and they get the ball at the 20 just the same.

How everyone is pissing and moaning about Lindell (who admittedly does suck) when we lost by 5 and the steelers 3rd string rb got 100 yards is beyond me.

28 yds is not a chip shot but you are absolutely correct about the momentum. You might be digging with the onside kick too. He was 3-9 carrer, way above the league average. It was a solid kick.

188667[/snapback]

solid kick??!

it never bounced once!

a godd onside kick will hit the ground and bounce UP so it's a jump ball...

not kicked right into the defenders hands...

and yes, 28 yards is the DEFINITION of chip shot.

If you have the ball at the 5 yard line, that is a 22 yarder... 28 is a chip shot.

Ok, Maybe my last post was out of hand, but this ENTIRE game can come down to that L-O-S-E-R.

All season his basckers used his kicking % to back him up... well guess what? He never got to kick past 40 yards because the coaches KNEW he couldn't handle the long kicks.

The point is - MOMENTUM.

THEN, to add insult to injury, he kicks on of THE WORST onside kicks in the history of football..

Lindell, get the !@#$ out of buffalo, you LOSER.

188609[/snapback]

Where do you get the worst onside kicker in history from? Beer? I've had plenty and that's not what comes to mind for me.

What I think of are those punts throughout the year rather than even to try a long 48 plus yarder with Lindell. That says the HC is of little faith. I think Lindell looks for new employment next year, maybe along side Drew.

Please don't let Josh Reed off the hook either - his penalty two plays beforehand was KILLER.

What a bust.

188704[/snapback]

Heck, that's probably a given. Reed has done nothing this year but to play his way off the team. The past two years, I'm sick about how he catches everything in camp and practice, yet come game time....