WNYTBDGPS - it's been too long

JÂy RÛßeÒ

wow, there's one in Henrietta now? I lived right on E.Henrietta rd for a while....that would have been amazing to have Tahoe's so close.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, there's one in Henrietta now? I lived right on E.Henrietta rd for a while....that would have been amazing to have Tahoe's so close.

Yep Henrietta now has it's own Nick Tahou's, a Mighty Taco, and a Dairy Queen. It's a wonder how I stay so skinny.

Yep Henrietta now has it's own Nick Tahou's, a Mighty Taco, and a Dairy Queen. It's a wonder how I stay so skinny.

Wow, I had to settle for McDonalds when I was there...and Tony Romas where I worked, but Im sure they're long gone

No kidding.. I work on S. Winton Rd and had no idea about the DQ. That's fantastic. I'd be down for this, too. I can have a Garbage Plate, and follow it up with a Dilly Bar from DQ! (Haven't had one since I lived in Illinois when I was in high school.)

I hadn't noticed anyone posting a time.. and should I wear something identifying myself as a TBD poster.. like a T-Shirt that read "All Glory to the Hypnotoad" or something? :thumbsup:

should I wear something identifying myself as a TBD poster.. like a T-Shirt that read "All Glory to the Hypnotoad" or something? :thumbsup:

This is something you should do every day.

Plates will be noon Friday 9/7. Still deciding which location, although it sounds like those with a preference are leaning toward downtown so far.

when i lived in rochester i used to go to nicks before the murder when they stayed open all night but never ate anything. first of all, that place was highly entertaining but gross. by entertaining i mean there were literal crazy people living there, right in nicks. one huge woman who used to sit inside and talk to her imaginary friends in a hostile tone, and a guy bumming smokes and change with his dick hanging out. ive eaten a lot of unappealing things when i was drunk but even hammered i didnt want anything to do with the garbage plate - i went there just for their classic ambience. when i had my fill of people watching i just drove over to monroe ave for some real food - country sweet

Man, wish there was a Tahous by me. Not enough time for me to get there and back to Webster in an hour. Maybe I can go to Bill Grays or Webster Hots or something. Not the same though.

Webster Hots was very good before it got sold. The philly steak plate with peppers & onions, mac salad & tater tots... whole lotta awesome.