Live Feed DNC

B-Man

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you listened just a little while ogling you might have noted that she's very articulate.

Yeah, but she's out of her element. Most of her anecdotes spoke to a conservative ideal of self-determination & overcoming odds. All she knows about politics is cliches & spoon-fed talking points.

This is the most animated I've ever seen Kerry.

I hear that he served in Vietnam.

O's 5 - 1 over the Yanks................Girardi over managing as usual

Cincy 14 to 0 over Pitt.

Edited by B-Man

honestly cons, bearing in mind the national audience, which convention has had better theater? and before you get self righteous about that not mattering, let's just acknowledge that it does.

Well if there's one thing libs know, it's theater. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Well if there's one thing libs know, it's theater. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

geez, that really hurts. i'm sure there are plenty of cons reaping the huge profits from theater districts in nyc and london. not like ya'll to miss an opportunity on principle.

geez, that really hurts. i'm sure there are plenty of cons reaping the huge profits from theater districts in nyc and london. not like ya'll to miss an opportunity on principle.

Wasn't meant to hurt anyone, much less you. Just making an observation. But when you don't have much else to go on, make it entertaining, right?

Spoiler alert ****

President Barack Obama will tonight lay out his case for being re-elected to a second term by comparing himself to Franklin D. Roosevelt who led America to recovery after the Great Depression.

He will say: 'And the truth is, it will take more than a few years for us to solve challenges that have built up over decades. It will require common effort, shared responsibility, and the kind of bold, persistent experimentation that Franklin Roosevelt pursued during the only crisis worse than this one.'

Edited by B-Man

Spoiler alert ****

President Barack Obama will tonight lay out his case for being re-elected to a second term by comparing himself to Franklin D. Roosevelt who led America to recovery after the Great Depression.

He will say: 'And the truth is, it will take more than a few years for us to solve challenges that have built up over decades. It will require common effort, shared responsibility, and the kind of bold, persistent experimentation that Franklin Roosevelt pursued during the only crisis worse than this one.'

So we are going to declare war on Japan?

Considering that Roosevelt's policies extended the depression until World War Two came along, and the country converted into a war economy benefiting from the destruction of every other first world manufacturing base in the world and a drastically depleted labor pool; I can't fathom how this can be perceived as a good thing.

Joe Biden just mentioned the walk up to the kids bedroom to tell them that you can't afford for them to play in Little League this year. He says this should never happen

Where I live, our community makes sure that never happens.

By the amount of charitable contributions on Joe's tax returns, he doesn't seem to put his money where his mouth is.

Let the government handle it ....right

Joe Biden just mentioned the walk up to the kids bedroom to tell them that you can't afford for them to play in Little League this year. He says this should never happen

I agree, Joe, so what say we put some adults in charge so we can get companies hiring again, mmmmkay? Take your Geritol. Grab your Snuggie. Take a nap. We'll take it from here.