Who do you want on the Bills practice squad?????

G-Daddy

My 8 from our cuts would be:

WR Kamar Aiken

OL Mark Asper

LB Tank Carder

OL James Carmon

WR Marcus Easley

DE Robert Eddins

DT Jarron Gilbert

OL Keith Williams

Just curious, what have you seen from Keith Williams, James Carmon, and Asper that moves you to keep them around? Not meaning to poke, I personally thought our backup OL sucked wet dishrags

Just curious, what have you seen from Keith Williams, James Carmon, and Asper that moves you to keep them around? Not meaning to poke, I personally thought our backup OL sucked wet dishrags

Just going off Joe B's breakdown, and only considering our own cuts. If they find better elsewhere, great, but never hurts to have developmental OL in the pipeline.

OT James Carmon (Practice Squad Eligible)

- Only in his second year of playing offensive tackle in his life, James Carmon showed flashes with his enormous frame (6-foot-7, 320-pounds). However, Carmon was much too sloppy in his technique to warrant legitimate consideration on the roster and fell victim to cutdown day. I do think he is a prime candidate to stash on the practice squad and to try and develop as a long-term project at left tackle. The Bills are void of one of those now, so why not?

OG Keith Williams (Practice Squad Eligible)

- Throughout training camp, Keith Williams never stuck out like a sore thumb for good reasons but never did anything to inspire snark and criticism from those looking on at practice. A backup guard type that I think fell victim to the numbers game, but is someone with some talent. I think he's another one the Bills may think about extending an invitation to their practice squad, again.