What Happened toSanders?

jjmac

I didnt see where he got hurt and he played a lot of the game on Thursday. I think he is suffering from the dreaded "He's-too-raw-to-keep-but-too-good-to-risk-release-itis. They could use the IR exemption on him later in the season, in case of serious injury to one of the tackles.

This sounds about right

I didnt see where he got hurt and he played a lot of the game on Thursday. I think he is suffering from the dreaded "He's-too-raw-to-keep-but-too-good-to-risk-release-itis. They could use the IR exemption on him later in the season, in case of serious injury to one of the tackles.

lol i agree and i hope he gets better soon :doh:

i believe the IR exemption needs to be declared before the season starts - and you only get one of them.........mcgee and brooks are leading contenders for that spot IMO

i believe the IR exemption needs to be declared before the season starts - and you only get one of them.........mcgee and brooks are leading contenders for that spot IMO

You're right. Thanks. I just looked it up. He needs to be designated at the time he is placed on IR, and he wouldn't have been eligible anyway, because the player has to be put on IR after September 4th to qualify.

I asked Chris Brown on twitter, and he said that he doesn't know but will find out tomorrow. all he knew if that Zerbie missed some practice time this week.

I agree with the above, in that they didn't want to risk losing him and he probably just had a minor injury, so they probably just stashed him on IR.

My understanding is that in order to use that exemption he can't be placed on IR until September 4th. So he's done for this year.

Never mind, just saw you fixed it.

Pats* just Ir'd Jeff Demps, he was listed as Fine on an injury report yesterday and was all of sudden IR'd today.

The more I think about it, in George Costanza'a mind, why can't Sanders or even Demp's "practice"? It is only a violation if you get caught. It isn't like the league is there watching all of your practices...

Go Bills :beer:

Good call on the stash Kelly :thumbsup: