Ever remember an easier 7 game stretch to end a season?

Billzfan23

Do you guys ever remember seeing an easier end to the season than the 7 games that the Bills play this year? I can't recall an breez-ier walk through the last month and a half than what they will be dealt this year. I also can't remember the Dolphins and Jets both being so weak at the same time...or at least it's been a while.

I'm as optomistic as the next guy .... but before we start talking about "cake walk" parts of our schedule we need to take a closer look ... within those last 7 games are;

Miami (X2) (who beat us twice last year)

Jets (who beat us twice last year)

Seattle (who had a better record than we did last year)

Jax (who had roughly the same record as we did last year)

and

Indy & the Rams (who should both stink ... but Indy did get Luck .... just sayin')

So while I agree the back end of our schedule isn't filled with world beaters, we still have to demonstrate we can beat the mid pack teams too.

I'm as optomistic as the next guy .... but before we start talking about "cake walk" parts of our schedule we need to take a closer look ... within those last 7 games are;

Miami (X2) (who beat us twice last year)

Jets (who beat us twice last year)

Seattle (who had a better record than we did last year)

Jax (who had roughly the same record as we did last year)

and

Indy & the Rams (who should both stink ... but Indy did get Luck .... just sayin')

So while I agree the back end of our schedule isn't filled with world beaters, we still have to demonstrate we can beat the mid pack teams too.

Pretty much agree with this. Miami and New York own us currently, Seattle has a better recent history, and we haven't proven we are any better than Jax or Indy (I give them more than last year because of Luck).

So yeah, it's easier than facing the AFC North, NFC East and the Pats, but I don't see how we can judge this as a cake walk, when we haven't shown we can actually win games.

Every year people try to make predictions on the percieved strength of the Bills opponents. Every year this percieved strength is significantly altered based on play on the field. Trying to ascertain how difficult their schedule is statistically a best guess scenario.

Do you guys ever remember seeing an easier end to the season than the 7 games that the Bills play this year? I can't recall an breez-ier walk through the last month and a half than what they will be dealt this year. I also can't remember the Dolphins and Jets both being so weak at the same time...or at least it's been a while.

I'm with you. I don't care that the "Jets own us" as of late. This is a brand new season and none of that matters. THE 2012 JETS ARE GOING TO SUCK. And yes, everything you're saying is exactly why I've been telling everyone who will listen that they have to be at 5-4 going into the home stretch. If they're at 5-4, they'll be in great shape. If they're 4-5, it would still be possible. If they're 6-3, we're talking about a team that could be in a position to actually WIN a playoff game, not just get there. But make no mistake about it, games 4-9 are no joke whatsoever. We're gonna have to sneak out a game we're not supposed to win. But that's what makes the opener so freaking important.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I couldn't agree more!

What with us being a proven juggernaut and all.