Buffalo v. Detroit Game Day Thread

The Poojer

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TT is likely still gone. He'd be battling brad smith not TJ. And by that TT might be battling against the last WR, the last dlineman and some other positions for the 53rd spot.

Forget brad smith is a qb for the discussion of "carrying 4 qbs." he's not.

Uh oh! Comments like that will get your "reading comprehension" questioned!

Thigpen played better not great but still think he is the odd man out unless the cut brad smith....Or we cut smith and thig and wait to see who is available..I kno it would take time for Jackson to learn the system but between him and whoever they pick up maybe better...brad is good at 3rd down but why can't Jackson do the same ?

i thought pigpen played well. both picks he had his hand hit on the throw so thats really just bad luck. he was pretty sharp the rest of the time - which should be expected from a six year vet but still he gets credit. i still hope he gets cut but if he had played like that the whole time they probably never go get jackson

i thought pigpen played well. both picks he had his hand hit on the throw so thats really just bad luck. he was pretty sharp the rest of the time - which should be expected from a six year vet but still he gets credit. i still hope he gets cut but if he had played like that the whole time they probably never go get jackson

He threw a number of passes either way too short or long.