Football Simulation - Bills over Jets WK 1

Rockinon

More confident than not since the Jets offense sucks. Since the Jets have yet to score a TD this preseason (not saying we were that much better), we should win if we put up at least 17 points. My prediction on the game: Bills 20 - Jets 12. Move over David Akers, Nick Folk will have more field goals than you this season.

Not saying anything about the site accuracy but the other tab named sim rank #1 has the Jets as the 7th best team in the NFL, the Dolphins at #17 and the Bills at #23! Questionable to say the least.... :thumbdown:

Never said I put much stock in the simulation but I do like the confidence % thing. I'm just curious how confident TBD is about the game. Looking through my own rose colored glasses, I'm 90% confident and believe the Bills will win convincingly, though not necessarily a blowout win.

Weird... I think that thing keeps changing...

Are you going to Whatifsports.com or to the Fox Sports link that I posted?

I just ran the simulation. It simulated for 2011, spit out a score and stats. The Jets came out on top, but I could not find a 2012 simulation. Even allows you to choose the stadium and whether conditions.... :lol:

You could even matchup the 1990s Bills to the 2000s Patriots.

Edited by Rockinon

I'm 50% at best...The Jets have handled The Bills physically for a couple years now...If The Bills can't win the trench-battle, they lose this Game...Plus it's a Road Game...I do think The Bills are the better Team...But week #1 is a funny week...Anything can happen... B-)

ESPN predicts a Bills win over the NYETS. (kiss of death or what) :wallbash:

the Jesters just squeaked out the win against the very Injured Bills team in Nov 28 to 24.

when was the last time injuries hasn't killed them by week 10?

when was the last time the Bills had a decent coach on both the O & D?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever