Vince Young Cut By Buffalo Bills

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO agreed... But here's the million dollar question... Who would you rather have TJax or Losman??? You have to pick one no pleading the 5th....

Losman has been out of the league for years. He has to be just as good as Jackson.

PTR

Losman has been out of the league for years. He has to be just as good as Jackson.

PTR

Not years didn't JP come in relief for the Dolphins last year against the Bills? I don't remember his stats but I think he was ok in that game...

Jackson, he's still in the league, which is more than i can say for JP.

I mean they are relatively the same person but Id give advantage to Jackson because I think he has a brain to match the rocket arm... More of a brain than JP & VY combined...

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

Was still worth the risk. It did not work out. Oh well and enter in Taverias Jackson who can be a nice backup. Kudos to Nix and Co for making a swift move to address this need.

I think you have to look at it this way - the Bills are TRYING to fill the QB position, just NOT BY DRAFTING an actual QB before round 6. It's a bold philosophy - and these moves are merely the ripple effect of that philosophy in action. I get the fact that Nix inhereted a team that was in real bad shape, talent-wise. I understand it takes time, and they can't do everything in one season. This being the third season, one does have to ask, from here out (next offseason, for instance, it would be unforgivable for this F.O. to walk away from the draft without a young, exciting QB to groom) that the QB position be settled by making it a REAL priority, and not something you try to throw used bandaids at, and are surprised when they just don't stick!

Why are so many posters so happy that Vince Young has been cut? It just shows that his signing was a failure and that the QB position is as shaky as ever with the backup spot in flames. I would've been a lot happier if he lit things up. It would've been a lot better for the Bills.

I'm sure it will be the same with Jackson. Half the posters will predict that he will fail and then root for him to so that they can post another "I told you so" on the board.

I would love to see what JP could do in Chan's spread offense. I would take JP over T-Jack, at least that way I already have his jersey.

I still wish we would have cut Thiggy instead of Young. Having both T-Jack & VY behind Fitz would be more interesting.

Why are so many posters so happy that Vince Young has been cut? It just shows that his signing was a failure and that the QB position is as shaky as ever with the backup spot in flames. I would've been a lot happier if he lit things up. It would've been a lot better for the Bills.

I'm sure it will be the same with Jackson. Half the posters will predict that he will fail and then root for him to so that they can post another "I told you so" on the board.

People are happy he's been cut BECAUSE his signing was a failure and the QB position is shaky. People's reactions aren't in a vacuum, they are in response to what they have seen from Young. Clearly no one would be calling for him to be cut had he lit up the pre-season, regardless of what they predicted at the outset.

I think the 'people root against players so they can be right on the message board' theory has become way overblown in recent years.

Edited by KD in CT