What Skill position would you want if we stayed 43

What skills player would you want drafted in 2010 + 11 that would have dramtically improved this team  

6 members have voted

1. 1. 2010

• RB CJ Spiller
    • RB Ryan Mathews
    • TE Jermaine Gresham
    • QB Tim Tebow
    • TE Rob Gronkowski
    • TE Jimmy Graham
    • TE Aaron Hernandez
    • QB John Skelton
  2. 2. 2011

• WR AJ Green
    • WR Julio Jones
    • QB Jake Locker
    • QB Blaine Gabbert
    • QB Christian Ponder
    • QB Andy Dalton
    • QB Colin Kaepernick
    • QB Ryan Mallet

Hind sight is 20/20 but if we stayed 43 and got some good QBs and WRs our 2010 and 2011 drafts could have looked like this:

1. DE JPP

2. TE Gronk

3. MLB Navarro Bowman

4. DT Geno Atkins

5. QB John Skelton

6. LB Moats

6. WR Antonio Brown

7. C/G Erik Cook

7. S Kurt Coleman

1. WR AJ Green

2. CB Williams

3. QB Mallett

4. LB Colin Mckarthy

4. OT Harrison

5. DE Karl Klug

6. LB Chris White

7. CB Rogers

7. DT Chris Neild

I love Marcel but with DTs I selected and having a true superstar WR to pair with Gronk and two qulity QBs to battle it out, we'd be a lot better off.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Duh. All those picks were obvious.

A TE with major back issues, a qb that might do meth occasionally, a late round wr that would explode unexpectedly. And a DE from a small school with a short resume considered among the biggest risks around.

If only we stayed 43.

Yes, if the Bills had only stayed with a 4-3 they would have drafted the right player in every round, right down to Antonio Brown in the sixth!

Is there a prize for starting the dumbest thread today or is this just all post Steeler game meltdown?

Yes, if the Bills had only stayed with a 4-3 they would have drafted the right player in every round, right down to Antonio Brown in the sixth!

Is there a prize for starting the dumbest thread today or is this just all post Steeler game meltdown?

So if I picked no - name players you would of been why did you pick that guy when better players were available, there were other probowl players I could have pick but was adressing our weaknesses.

The point is if we stayed 43 we wouldn't have spent picks on 34 guys and could have really focused on our offense which has not been improved since Chix got here (except Glenn).

The best part of that would be that we then could have followed these drafts up by trading our entire 2012 draft (minus 1 7th rounder) to draft Ryan Tannehill. Then we use that last 7th on BJ Coleman and BAM! No QB issues ever. We could have an amazing offense where we rotated Skelton-Tannehill-Mallet-Coleman every single series! We'd be unstoppable!

Never understood the big push to go to a 3-4, we were bad against the run but that wasn't because we were in a 4-3 it's because our defense was undersized in probably 7 out of 11 spots and that lack of size wasn't offset with amazing athleticism.

Did you mean JPP?

Yeah, typo :oops:

The best part of that would be that we then could have followed these drafts up by trading our entire 2012 draft (minus 1 7th rounder) to draft Ryan Tannehill. Then we use that last 7th on BJ Coleman and BAM! No QB issues ever. We could have an amazing offense where we rotated Skelton-Tannehill-Mallet-Coleman every single series! We'd be unstoppable!

I new you'd come around :thumbsup: but you forgot Tebow

look man, what if we got tom brady? what if what if... most drafts if great get 2 starters maybe a marginal 3rd starter....

this is what you need to understand...

all things be equal or close to it, a franchise qb will put u over the top... that and a great pass rush...

I don't need to understand, the FO does and until we get a franchise QB we are not going anywhere. I know we struck out with JP but you got to keep swinging till you get one. Also like stated earlier they had chances to take guys that had some talent, the only QB they have drafted was Levi brown and that is just not going to get it done. This why they are panicking for T Jackson instead of waiting two weeks to get him for free or better yet not at all bc we have the players.

Impressive set of rear view mirrors you have there.

So I have been told.

Look even if the drafts were the same except JPP, Skelton and AJ Green we'd be miles ahead of where we are right now.

Ummm, this falls under the "what if Napoleon had a B-1 bomber" category of discussions. Can't we save this stuff for the off season?

I started this bc of the braintrust panicking for T Jackson, so since they are doing offseason stuff I'd figure I'd would too.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I don't need to understand, the FO does and until we get a franchise QB we are not going anywhere. I know we struck out with JP but you got to keep swinging till you get one. Also like stated earlier they had chances to take guys that had some talent, the only QB they have drafted was Levi brown and that is just not going to get it done. This why they are panicking for T Jackson instead of waiting two weeks to get him for free or better yet not at all bc we have the players.

they got tj to have a decent backup. nix has already said they can get to the dance with fitz...