Pre-season game examples

fbzh2

Agreed, you point out some good examples, but I am sure one can find examples that point to just the opposite. What concerns me more than examples is the coaches’’ old adage “that you play the way you practice.”

And a part of pre-season- especially the first-half of the third game is by definition practice for the first string. While some individual players excelled in their play, the team as a whole did not. And that is my concern as the third game is an important measuring tool for the coaches.

I want our team to exceed, but I refuse to be in denial. If some fans need to be then so be it….but like Buddy, I also say “show me the baby.”

Let’s hope they get it together, sooner, than later. Hang in there!! :beer:

Agreed, you point out some good examples, but I am sure one can find examples that point to just the opposite. What concerns me more than examples is the coaches’’ old adage “that you play the way you practice.”

And a part of pre-season- especially the first-half of the third game is by definition practice for the first string. While some individual players excelled in their play, the team as a whole did not. And that is my concern as the third game is an important measuring tool for the coaches.

I want our team to exceed, but I refuse to be in denial. If some fans need to be then so be it….but like Buddy, I also say “show me the baby.”

Everything okay dude?

Do you know John From Hemet?

It's about time you responded to me. I've sent you 6,427 text messages. Are we still going to the bonfire?

You've dated MDP haven't you?