Vince Young, What do you make of it?

BillsLux

By definition, to have immense physical talent as a quarterback, don't you have too at least throw the ball in the general vicintity of the target.

You think he's on the cusp of figuring it out.

Edited by BillsLux

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Young was a rookie, this could all be exciting. But he's almost 30. If it was going to happen for him, it almost certainly would have. He might be able to finish a game for us, but he's not going to be more than a backup.

But yet you're comfortable with what you saw out of fitz tonight?!!?

I think he isw the type of player that tends to show up when it matters.

Sometimes it hard if you dont know who messed up the play plan....did the receiver not run the routes correctly. Some plays the receiver does one rout if the defense is playing one way and another route if he sees something else....but it depends on if the QB and WR are seeing the same thing.

nope, Fitz is leading the charge for his replacement, Casey Pachall.

Fitz would make a great back up but the rest of our QBs need to go. Couldn't we have grabbed Nick Foles to Develop at least his he has the size and arm of a NFL QB.

Fitz would make a great back up but the rest of our QBs need to go. Couldn't we have grabbed Nick Foles to Develop at least his he has the size and arm of a NFL QB.

Pachall? I was hoping for Landry Jones, or Denard Robinson!

Tonight was the Fitz of the second half of last season. Off target and playing poorly when pressured. I'm thinking that this is not the Fitz post ribs, it's just Fitz. May not matter anyway. If the OL doesn't learn to pick up a blitz, Fitz won't last 6 games.

Edited by Green Lightning

Pachall? I was hoping for Landry Jones, or Denard Robinson!

Landry better improve over his performance last year and Denard is just another athlete, definitely no RG3.

Keep an eye on Pachall, this Kid has all the tools and is a gamer.

Tonight was the Fitz of the second half of last season. Off target and playing poorly when pressured. I'm thinking that this is not the Fitz post ribs, it's just Fitz. May not matter anyway. If the OL doesn't learn to pick up a blitz, Fitz won't last 6 games.

Your right about Fitz but the line was even worse last year but Chan ran plays that emphisized their strengths and I expect the same this year.

Pray for Fitzpatrick's Health

How about his performance instead.

What's a mistake it was giving him a lock on starting QB. He looks lost and figured out by the defense....no surprise given his limitations. We need to see what young can do with the first team, and not having to enter the game when the teams already behind.

Nope. But I was only talking about Young there. Fitz has left me very nervous for the regular season, and I'm just hoping it's all a preseason fluke. I expect to see a lot of running this year, and if the defense can shine, Fitz is more likely to be safe enough to get some wins, where Young's mistakes tend to be more disastrous.

But I'm deeply concerned about QB, and there's no way out until 2013.

Wait first we should give him some steroids. You think

Wait first we should give him some steroids. You think

I think

What's a mistake it was giving him a lock on starting QB. He looks lost and figured out by the defense....no surprise given his limitations. We need to see what young can do with the first team, and not having to enter the game when the teams already behind.

Ugh that sounds even worse, Young just doesn't have it.