Trent Edwards 180..

BillsBiker

Wasn't Trent Edwards considered a bit of a stud when he was in Buffalo?

My girl and I were watching the Pats-Eagles last night and she (who used to think trent was a cutie) was shocked at how physically he has changed. I noticed it too. Skinnyer, long hair... looks like a broke mans Blane Gabbert.. and we all know Blane Gabbert is already a broke mans blane gabbert.

Trents life has gone way down hill since the day that sack in AZ came... scary outcome to a once bills hopefull

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl and I were watching the Pats-Eagles last night and she (who used to think trent was a cutie) was shocked at how physically he has changed. I noticed it too. Skinnyer, long hair... looks like a broke mans Blane Gabbert.. and we all know Blane Gabbert is already a broke mans blane gabbert.

Trents life has gone way down hill since the day that sack in AZ came... scary outcome to a once bills hopefull

I don't get the impression he's suffering though. Even a 3rd string QB gig in the NFL is one HELLUVA job to have. I wish the kid good luck and good health.

GO BILLS!!!

Well so bash another ex-Bill. Edwards has a Stanford degree, and is still in the NFL. And you?

Well so bash another ex-Bill. Edwards has a Stanford degree, and is still in the NFL. And you?

Jeeez what is your deal? I didn't get that the OP was trying to be an a**hole, just making an observation. You took this up a couple notches too far.

I don't get the impression he's suffering though. Even a 3rd string QB gig in the NFL is one HELLUVA job to have. I wish the kid good luck and good health.

GO BILLS!!!

He'll be lucky to win that 3rd string job…he’s a long shot at best. Vick is #1, Kafka, who is hurt right now, is #2 and the rookie Foles is #3. Foles looked pretty good last night so he may be #2 before long. No way they cut Vick or Foles so TE is fighting with Kafka for the last roster spot. When they traded Kolb last year, Andy Reid said he liked Kafka’s upside.

I wish Trent nothing but luck. I fell asleep just as he got into last night’s game so all I saw him do was 1 check down pass that was dropped but have no idea how he did after that.

He was out of football last year which could explain why he looks skinnier.

Jeeez what is your deal? I didn't get that the OP was trying to be an a**hole, just making an observation. You took this up a couple notches too far.

After a second read of this maybe I did bump it up. My point is any ex-Bill seems to be on a permanent chit list after he leaves. I don't think I need to give examples. Using this thread was wrong I admit. I saw Edwards last night and could see he would be a better backup that Thigpen. The guy tried here, he was surronded by clueless coaching. I don't agree that TE's life has gone way down hill since Arizona. His play certainly, in the end Edwards is just on a long list of quarterbacks that haven't been able to get the job done in Buffalo. He's been gone for years and is still trying to get a NFL job. After Vick getting whacked again he just may make the team.

GO BILLS!!!

Trent Edwards is 4th string dude. Vick, Kafka, Nick Foles, Trent Edwards.

And Blaine Gabberts looked hella good so far

By all accounts, Blaine Gabbert is now looking like a stud QB. Of course , it is just preseason, but the Jags seem excited.

Well if you saw him last year, and this year, its really night and day. Last year he was playing scared and throwing off his back foot every pass which is why all his passes fell short. Now he's stepping in and he's a lot more accurate. Justin Blackmon probably helps a little too. Mularkey mustve brainwashed him

Edited by FleaMoulds80

Trent Edwards is 4th string dude. Vick, Kafka, Nick Foles, Trent Edwards.

And Blaine Gabberts looked hella good so far

Thanks, dude. But my comment isn't about whether or not he makes the team.

GO BILLS!!!

I turned out the Eagles game towards the end and saw Trent in there and really started to pay attention.

Play #1- Shotgun, backpeddled, threw off his back foot, for a two yard fire route to FB that ended up incomplete.

Play #2- Shotgun, roll out to the right, nobody open, throw it out of bounds.

Play #3- Checkdown to RB for +4 yards.

Punt.

Sound familiar?

On a similar note...Demetress Bell looked AWFUL. I saw him get beat at least twice, 2 holding penalties, and a false start.

By the way, King Dunlap is an ENORMOUS individual.

You sure you weren't looking at #9 Nick Foles?